Man City leak footage of Eliaquim Mangala signing for the club, remove it, but it still exists [Video]
Manchester City’s summer spending spree is continuing with the purchase of Brazilian defender Eliaquim Mangala from FC Porto, however the Citizens have annoyed FC Porto by making the news piublic before the official announcement from the clubs.
In a fresh twist on breaking transfer news, the Premier League champions released a video on Thursday night showing Mangala arriving at City and joining the club.
Almost as soon as the video been posted online Man City were forced to remove the footage after it was supposed leaked before the allotted time.
Nevertheless, as is the way of the world, after the video was put on the worldwide web it was ripped and re-uploaded by excited football fans.
As such, the whole manner of the announcement of Mangala’s signing appears to be botched, yet that won’t stop Man City from getting their man.
The offending video documents Mangala’s arrival in Manchester, his medical examinations, and his first statements as a City player:
I’ve come to help the club win the league, the cup and the Champions League. I’ve joined City because I’m ambitious. I hope to play as much as possible.
Watch the video below.
Watch Live Stream
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Arsenal & Liverpool stars joined by Paul Pogba & Sergio Aguero in the BBC XI of the weekSeptember 26, 2016
- Manchester City loanee Bersant Celina scores again for FC Twente (video)September 25, 2016
- Pep Guardiola is changing English football at Man City (Sky Video)September 25, 2016
- Everton very close to signing Yacine Brahimi from Porto [Ojogo]August 30, 2016
- Sporting CP post highlights clip of Arsenal’s Joel Campbell debut cameo in 2-1 win (Video)August 29, 2016
- Leicester bound Islam Slimani was in tears after his final Sporting CP game (Video)August 29, 2016
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes horrendous howler in 3-0 Roma UCL defeat (Video)August 23, 2016