Man City leak footage of Eliaquim Mangala signing for the club, remove it, but it still exists [Video]
Manchester City’s summer spending spree is continuing with the purchase of Brazilian defender Eliaquim Mangala from FC Porto, however the Citizens have annoyed FC Porto by making the news piublic before the official announcement from the clubs.
In a fresh twist on breaking transfer news, the Premier League champions released a video on Thursday night showing Mangala arriving at City and joining the club.
Almost as soon as the video been posted online Man City were forced to remove the footage after it was supposed leaked before the allotted time.
Nevertheless, as is the way of the world, after the video was put on the worldwide web it was ripped and re-uploaded by excited football fans.
As such, the whole manner of the announcement of Mangala’s signing appears to be botched, yet that won’t stop Man City from getting their man.
The offending video documents Mangala’s arrival in Manchester, his medical examinations, and his first statements as a City player:
I’ve come to help the club win the league, the cup and the Champions League. I’ve joined City because I’m ambitious. I hope to play as much as possible.
Watch the video below.
- Yaya Toure feels Man City lacked a cutting edge after 1-0 defeat to Juventus (video)
- Yaya Toure & Pablo Dybala criticised for swapping shirts at half-time (Video)
- Paul Pogba pulled off a great skill pass during Juventus v Man City (Official video)
- Juventus U19 2 – Man City U19 1: Sky Blues punished for slack defending (Videos)
- An explanation of how a draw for Chelsea v Porto will qualify the Blues in the Champions League
- Callum Connolly scores superb goal for Everton U21s v Porto (Video)
- Chelsea have Porto’s Ruben Neves in their viewfinder plus four other players [A Bola]
- Porto v Benfica was recorded in 360º cameras so viewers can play around with the footage (Video)