Luis Suarez looks set to absolutely obliterate the Premier League goals in 1 season record [Graphic]
- January 15, 2014
The graphic above, via @sportingintel makes for interesting reading and shows just how brilliantly Luis Suarez is playing for Liverpool right now.
As it stands, barring injury or suspension, if Luis Suarez continues to score 1.38 goals per game, the Liverpool hitman is due to score another 23.46 goals in 2013/2014, in the Premier League.
This would take Suarez to (if we round it down to 23) a total of 45, which means he would smash the record of 34 from both Andy Cole and Alan Shearer.
And, this total of 45 would come with Suarez having missed the first 5 of Liverpool’s Premier League games this season.
If Suarez does continue with 1.38 goals per game, surely Liverpool will finish in the top four at the absolute minimum!
- NBA star Lebron James backs Jordan Henderson’s FIFA 16 cover campaign on Facebook
- Bobby Adekanye confirms he has signed for Liverpool from Barcelona on Instagram
- The best reactions to the bogus rumour that Liverpool may sell Mario Balotelli to Stoke...
- Steven Gerrard is told he’s nicer than David Beckham as he’s hounded by pap...
- Fighting Fit: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge lays into a punchbag in workout [Video]
- Watch Nathaniel Clyne put on a Liverpool shirt for the very first time [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi