Luis Suarez looks set to absolutely obliterate the Premier League goals in 1 season record [Graphic]
The graphic above, via @sportingintel makes for interesting reading and shows just how brilliantly Luis Suarez is playing for Liverpool right now.
As it stands, barring injury or suspension, if Luis Suarez continues to score 1.38 goals per game, the Liverpool hitman is due to score another 23.46 goals in 2013/2014, in the Premier League.
This would take Suarez to (if we round it down to 23) a total of 45, which means he would smash the record of 34 from both Andy Cole and Alan Shearer.
And, this total of 45 would come with Suarez having missed the first 5 of Liverpool’s Premier League games this season.
If Suarez does continue with 1.38 goals per game, surely Liverpool will finish in the top four at the absolute minimum!
Watch Live Stream
- Spurs fans Trolled Liverpool’s Alberto Moreno during EFL Cup tie (Video)October 26, 2016
- Mamadou Sakho ‘walks alone’ at Liverpool, exit plans revealed [L’Equipe]October 26, 2016
- Liverpool target Alexander Isak hires an agent with close ties to Chelsea’s Roman Abramovich [Expressen]October 26, 2016
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge is the same as Arsenal’s Theo Walcott (BBC Audio)October 26, 2016
- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez reveals plans to return to former clubOctober 25, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016
- Valencia fans hit Neymar & Luis Suarez with bottles after Barcelona’s late winner (Video)October 22, 2016
- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez explains why he’ll never win the Ballon d’Or [ESPN]October 21, 2016