- Oscar’s sister got a picture with Eden Hazard after Chelsea’s win v Man United [Instagram]
- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
Lionel Messi wears Paulino Alcantara’s vintage Barcelona shirt as mark of respect after beating scoring record
- March 18, 2014
Last Saturday, Lionel Messi achieved yet another career milestone, in what is now essentially a weekly habit.
Against Osasuna, he surpassed the previous holder of Barcelona’s all-time goalscoring record, Paulino Alcantara, who had 369.
Messi surpassed the Filipino-Spaniard to make it 371, courtesy of a hat-trick, and to mark the passing of the record, Messi donned a replica shirt from Alcantara’s era (1920s), replete with battered old ball and laced collar.