- Tim Sherwood hails Christian Benteke’s goal ratio after Aston Villa knock out Liverpool [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers slammed after Villa defeat; Liverpool fans want Jurgen Klopp [Best Tweets]
- Kazuyoshi Miura (48) scores second goal of the season in Japanese 2nd tier [Video]
- The best Tweets as Aston Villa beat Liverpool 2-1 to reach the FA Cup final
- Steven Gerrard slammed by Liverpool fans after FA Cup defeat to Aston Villa [Best Tweets]
Leaked! Liverpool’s brand new home, away & third 2014-15 kit made by Warrior are out [Pictures]
- February 11, 2014
The excellent website Footyheadlines.com has got their hands on images of Liverpool’s brand new kist for the 2014-15 season.
Liverpool’s kits will be continued to be made by Warrior, while Standard Chartered continue to be the official shirt sponsor of the Reds new clobber.
The new Liverpool home shirt is traditional red, however the jersey has prominent white lines arching around the collar, the sleeves and down the sides of the top.
Similar lines appear on Liverpool’s 2014-15 away jersey, which sees Liverpool return to a yellow shirt for the first time since 2006.
Arguably the nicest design for the upcoming season is reserved for Liverpool’s 3rd kit which has an interesting bled of red, black and charcoal colours.
See images of Liverpool’s brand new kits for next season below.