Leaked! Liverpool’s brand new home, away & third 2014-15 kit made by Warrior are out [Pictures]
- February 11, 2014
The excellent website Footyheadlines.com has got their hands on images of Liverpool’s brand new kist for the 2014-15 season.
Liverpool’s kits will be continued to be made by Warrior, while Standard Chartered continue to be the official shirt sponsor of the Reds new clobber.
The new Liverpool home shirt is traditional red, however the jersey has prominent white lines arching around the collar, the sleeves and down the sides of the top.
Similar lines appear on Liverpool’s 2014-15 away jersey, which sees Liverpool return to a yellow shirt for the first time since 2006.
Arguably the nicest design for the upcoming season is reserved for Liverpool’s 3rd kit which has an interesting bled of red, black and charcoal colours.
See images of Liverpool’s brand new kits for next season below.
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique deletes Twitter & Instagram accounts to focus on fo...
- Liverpool defender Jose Enrique closing in on a move to West Brom [Sky Sports]
- Zlatan & Neymar move to Man United, Chelsea get confused trying to land Stones (44...
- Sunderland rescue Fabio Borini from Liverpool nightmare in £10 million deal
- Liverpool announce signing of Taiwo Awoniyi, immediately send him on loan to Frankfurt
- Man United target Anthony Martial likes playing FIFA with Liverpool [Tweets]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...