Leaked! Liverpool’s brand new home, away & third 2014-15 kit made by Warrior are out [Pictures]
- February 11, 2014
The excellent website Footyheadlines.com has got their hands on images of Liverpool’s brand new kist for the 2014-15 season.
Liverpool’s kits will be continued to be made by Warrior, while Standard Chartered continue to be the official shirt sponsor of the Reds new clobber.
The new Liverpool home shirt is traditional red, however the jersey has prominent white lines arching around the collar, the sleeves and down the sides of the top.
Similar lines appear on Liverpool’s 2014-15 away jersey, which sees Liverpool return to a yellow shirt for the first time since 2006.
Arguably the nicest design for the upcoming season is reserved for Liverpool’s 3rd kit which has an interesting bled of red, black and charcoal colours.
See images of Liverpool’s brand new kits for next season below.
- Christian Benteke inherits Liverpool Number 9 shirt from Rickie Lambert [Echo]
- Man City’s Raheem Sterling blocks Liverpool Echo journo James Pearce on Twitter
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Joao Carlos Teixeira scored a stunning 40 yard lob for Liverpool in friendly (Video)
- The Guardian produce a Liverpool 2015-16 season preview (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi