Leaked! Liverpool’s brand new home, away & third 2014-15 kit made by Warrior are out [Pictures]
- February 11, 2014
The excellent website Footyheadlines.com has got their hands on images of Liverpool’s brand new kist for the 2014-15 season.
Liverpool’s kits will be continued to be made by Warrior, while Standard Chartered continue to be the official shirt sponsor of the Reds new clobber.
The new Liverpool home shirt is traditional red, however the jersey has prominent white lines arching around the collar, the sleeves and down the sides of the top.
Similar lines appear on Liverpool’s 2014-15 away jersey, which sees Liverpool return to a yellow shirt for the first time since 2006.
Arguably the nicest design for the upcoming season is reserved for Liverpool’s 3rd kit which has an interesting bled of red, black and charcoal colours.
See images of Liverpool’s brand new kits for next season below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...