- Arsene Wenger on Arsenal 2 – Reading 1: They surprised us [video]
- Louis van Gaal gave a seriously feisty post-match interview after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Gunnerblog celebrates Arsenal’s “poor” win v Reading to get into the FA Cup final [Video]
- Jose Mourinho on win over Man United: That was the game we wanted [video]
- Man United had a whopping 71% possession at Chelsea [Graphic & Tweets]
La Stampa: Bayern Munich offer €46m for Liverpool talisman Luis Suarez
- February 20, 2013
As if the demolition of Arsenal at the Emirates was not enough. Reliable Italian newspaper La Stampa claims this morning that Bayern Munich have readied a 46 million euro bid for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.
La Stampa suggest Juventus have already put together a shortlist ahead of next summer with Antonio Conte keen on securing Luis Suarez.
But, Munich are believed to have already started the bidding for the Liverpool forward who has been in scintillating form in 2012/2013.
According to Italian reports, Juventus will battle it out with Pep Guardiola’s Bayern Munich to secure Suarez in the summer and both will almost certainly be able to offer Champions League football to the Uruguayan striker.
Besides Suarez, La Stampa says The Old Lady are also tracking Fiorentina forward Stevan Jovetic and Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez.
Suarez has constantly reiterated his desire to stay at Liverpool and it would be a major blow to Brendan Rodgers should he leave Anfield in the summer.
The former Ajax forward has scored 18 Premier League goals this season, 1 behind current top goal scorer Robin van Persie.
A new video showcasing Luis Suarez’s talents is below.