- Man City fly in Monaco’s Layvin Kurzawa on a private jet, but left-back sees Bayern game in his hotel
- Enfield’s Edgar Davids! Spurs fans have prepared a new Ryan Mason flag!
- Man United may move for Wesley Sneijder after he was dropped by Galatasaray [Star]
- All the Lionel Messi Champions League records broken by hat-trick v APOEL
- Welling’s Harry Beautyman was subjected to a horrific set of fouls from Halifax players [Video]
La Stampa: Bayern Munich offer €46m for Liverpool talisman Luis Suarez
As if the demolition of Arsenal at the Emirates was not enough. Reliable Italian newspaper La Stampa claims this morning that Bayern Munich have readied a 46 million euro bid for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.
La Stampa suggest Juventus have already put together a shortlist ahead of next summer with Antonio Conte keen on securing Luis Suarez.
But, Munich are believed to have already started the bidding for the Liverpool forward who has been in scintillating form in 2012/2013.
According to Italian reports, Juventus will battle it out with Pep Guardiola’s Bayern Munich to secure Suarez in the summer and both will almost certainly be able to offer Champions League football to the Uruguayan striker.
Besides Suarez, La Stampa says The Old Lady are also tracking Fiorentina forward Stevan Jovetic and Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez.
Suarez has constantly reiterated his desire to stay at Liverpool and it would be a major blow to Brendan Rodgers should he leave Anfield in the summer.
The former Ajax forward has scored 18 Premier League goals this season, 1 behind current top goal scorer Robin van Persie.
A new video showcasing Luis Suarez’s talents is below.
- Updated: February 20, 2013