John Terry’s dad charged with racial assault, Anton Ferdinand posts epic trolling Tweet
- July 9, 2013
Here we go again!
News broke on Tuesday night that the dad of Chelsea skipper John Terry, Ted, had been charged and convicted of a racially aggravated attack after a scuffle in the street.
It didn’t take long for the news to spread like wildfire, and many John Terry haters were quick to make “the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree comments” in Chelsea skipper’s direction.
For anyone with a short memory, just last year John Terry was cleared in court of racially abusing Queens Park Rangers’ defender Anton Ferdinand.
Amazingly, Anton Ferdinand appears to have reacted to the news relating to John Terry’s dad on Twitter.
See Anton Ferdinand’s epic trolling Tweet in the Chelsea captain’s direction below, along with the Mirror’s report on John Terry’s dad being charged with racial assault.
- Jose Mourinho says ex Man United striker Radamel Falcao will be feared at Chelsea
- An excellent comparison of Arsenal & Chelsea’s spending over the past 2 years
- The Guardian ponder how Chelsea can improve on last season’s title-winning exploi...
- Arsene Wenger defends Arsenal’s spending in light of comments from Chelsea’...
- Arsene Wenger: Chelsea’s Eden Hazard isn’t on the level of the top players ...
- Guardian provide 15/16 season preview for Chelsea – How can they improve? (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi