- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Gladbach keeper Ter Stegen turns down offers from Arsenal & Inter, wants Barcelona move [AS]
- Updated: May 21, 2013
The future of 21-year-old Marc-André ter Stegen appears to be at Barcelona.
Linked with a move to the Nou Camp for several months now, Spanish paper AS have announced on Tuesday that Mönchengladbach stopper has flatly turned down approaches from Arsenal and Inter Milan.
Spanish journalist Moisés Llorens, who broke the news of approaches from the Gunners and the Nerazzurri, failed to specify the amounts of any bids in his report. Nevertheless, it’s not too difficult to believe that Arsenal and Inter would be seriously interested in the young keeper.
Marc-André ter Stegen has been one of the stars of the Bundesliga over the past two seasons. Tipped to be a future German number one, ter Stegen established himself as the mainstay between the stick for Gladbach in the past 24 months playing virtually every game possible, whilst he has also broken into the national team set-up although he remains second fiddle to the likes of Manuel Neuer.
The 21-year-old goalkeeper has been linked with a move to the Spanish giants with Victor Valdes set to leave the Nou Camp, and it’s been widely reported that the goalie has already begun learning Spanish.
Ter Stegen is expected to command a €10m transfer fee.
A collection of Marc-André ter Stegen’s best moments for Borussia Mönchengladbach during 2012-13 can be seen below.