- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Giampaolo Pazzini (AC Milan) Golazo v Bologna compared to Pele (58) & Mendieta (99)
- January 20, 2013
Who needs Kaka when you have Giampaolo Pazzini?!
The Italian striker proved his penalty box know how once again with a double to guide AC Milan past Bologna 2-1 in Serie A.
Known for his fine finishing, the second goal was a rare beauty from Pazzini as he took the ball down, lobbed a defender (with a Chapeu as they would say in Brazil) and blasted past Bologna keeper Federico Agliardi.
Almost immediately, comparisons were made on Twitter with one of the World Cups most famous goals: Pele v Sweden in 1958.
To be specific, this was Pele’s third goal of the game, as Brazil won their first World Cup trophy.
In truth, this may be stretching it a little and we think we have found a better fit. Gaizka Mendieta scored a replica goal for Valencia against Atletico Madrid in the 1999 Copa del Rey final.
Videos below showcase Pazzini, Pele and Mendieta Golazos. Did we miss any Chapeu and volley goals?! Let us know in the comments.