Gary Neville talks through the remaining fixtures for Chelsea, Spurs & Arsenal
- April 9, 2013
Much like the supporters of the three London clubs in the fight for two remaining Champions League spots, super pundit Gary Neville went through the remaining Premier League fixtures to decide which of Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal will be playing in Europe’s most popular competition next season.
On his regular Monday Night Football slot, G Nev did not rule out Everton but suggested their four point gap behind Arsenal currently would be too much to catch up.
First up, Neville looked at Chelsea’s run in and pinpointed a host of tough matches for Rafa Benitez’s side.
Then Spurs and Neville highlights the fact that all their opponents are “playing for something” and suggests Andre Villas-Boas’ team are looking “under pressure.”
Finally, Neville looked at Arsenal and said the Gunners have the easiest run-in of the three teams. Plus, the former Manchester United defender says the fact Arsene Wenger’s side always secure Champions League football in the end has to play a part.
Of course, most intriguing of all, is that Sky Sports will decide when Chelsea play Spurs at home in a game that is still to be rearranged.
Gary Neville’s comments on the race for a top four place are below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi