- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Gary Neville talks through the remaining fixtures for Chelsea, Spurs & Arsenal
- Updated: April 9, 2013
Much like the supporters of the three London clubs in the fight for two remaining Champions League spots, super pundit Gary Neville went through the remaining Premier League fixtures to decide which of Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal will be playing in Europe’s most popular competition next season.
On his regular Monday Night Football slot, G Nev did not rule out Everton but suggested their four point gap behind Arsenal currently would be too much to catch up.
First up, Neville looked at Chelsea’s run in and pinpointed a host of tough matches for Rafa Benitez’s side.
Then Spurs and Neville highlights the fact that all their opponents are “playing for something” and suggests Andre Villas-Boas’ team are looking “under pressure.”
Finally, Neville looked at Arsenal and said the Gunners have the easiest run-in of the three teams. Plus, the former Manchester United defender says the fact Arsene Wenger’s side always secure Champions League football in the end has to play a part.
Of course, most intriguing of all, is that Sky Sports will decide when Chelsea play Spurs at home in a game that is still to be rearranged.
Gary Neville’s comments on the race for a top four place are below.