Gary Neville talks through the remaining fixtures for Chelsea, Spurs & Arsenal
- April 9, 2013
Much like the supporters of the three London clubs in the fight for two remaining Champions League spots, super pundit Gary Neville went through the remaining Premier League fixtures to decide which of Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal will be playing in Europe’s most popular competition next season.
On his regular Monday Night Football slot, G Nev did not rule out Everton but suggested their four point gap behind Arsenal currently would be too much to catch up.
First up, Neville looked at Chelsea’s run in and pinpointed a host of tough matches for Rafa Benitez’s side.
Then Spurs and Neville highlights the fact that all their opponents are “playing for something” and suggests Andre Villas-Boas’ team are looking “under pressure.”
Finally, Neville looked at Arsenal and said the Gunners have the easiest run-in of the three teams. Plus, the former Manchester United defender says the fact Arsene Wenger’s side always secure Champions League football in the end has to play a part.
Of course, most intriguing of all, is that Sky Sports will decide when Chelsea play Spurs at home in a game that is still to be rearranged.
Gary Neville’s comments on the race for a top four place are below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...