Gary Neville dissects Man United 2 – Everton 0 with David Moyes & criticises brother Phil
- February 11, 2013
There was a Monday night Premier League match which can only mean one thing: More brilliant analysis from Gary Neville on Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football.
This week, Ed Chamberlin and G Nev were joined by Everton boss Davyd Moyes. It is pretty much unheard of for a Premier League boss to analyse their own team just over 24 hours after a big game and it makes for fascinating viewing.
Gary Neville is on fine form as he describes how Manchester United went 12 points clear in the Premier League at Old Trafford on Sunday.
Most intriguing of all, and the former Manchester United right back points out the amusing situation he is in (“I’ve waited 37 years for this”), is how Gary criticises his brother Phil Neville’s role for both goals against Everton.
Its not quite how Neville criticised David De Gea last month after Manchester United conceded a late equaliser at Spurs but it is another fascinating angle on what is some brilliant football analysis.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...