Gary Neville dissects Man United 2 – Everton 0 with David Moyes & criticises brother Phil
- February 11, 2013
There was a Monday night Premier League match which can only mean one thing: More brilliant analysis from Gary Neville on Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football.
This week, Ed Chamberlin and G Nev were joined by Everton boss Davyd Moyes. It is pretty much unheard of for a Premier League boss to analyse their own team just over 24 hours after a big game and it makes for fascinating viewing.
Gary Neville is on fine form as he describes how Manchester United went 12 points clear in the Premier League at Old Trafford on Sunday.
Most intriguing of all, and the former Manchester United right back points out the amusing situation he is in (“I’ve waited 37 years for this”), is how Gary criticises his brother Phil Neville’s role for both goals against Everton.
Its not quite how Neville criticised David De Gea last month after Manchester United conceded a late equaliser at Spurs but it is another fascinating angle on what is some brilliant football analysis.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi