- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
- This week’s top 5 La Masia goals from Barcelona featured some absolute crackers [Video]
- Full video of homeless Cristiano Ronaldo playing with a kid before revealing himself [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers blasts “nasty” Diego Costa & says Liverpool deserved to beat Chelsea [Video]
- Tottenham fan favourite Gareth Bale admits he was an Arsenal fan
Gary Neville dissects Man United 2 – Everton 0 with David Moyes & criticises brother Phil
There was a Monday night Premier League match which can only mean one thing: More brilliant analysis from Gary Neville on Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football.
This week, Ed Chamberlin and G Nev were joined by Everton boss Davyd Moyes. It is pretty much unheard of for a Premier League boss to analyse their own team just over 24 hours after a big game and it makes for fascinating viewing.
Gary Neville is on fine form as he describes how Manchester United went 12 points clear in the Premier League at Old Trafford on Sunday.
Most intriguing of all, and the former Manchester United right back points out the amusing situation he is in (“I’ve waited 37 years for this”), is how Gary criticises his brother Phil Neville’s role for both goals against Everton.
Its not quite how Neville criticised David De Gea last month after Manchester United conceded a late equaliser at Spurs but it is another fascinating angle on what is some brilliant football analysis.
- Updated: February 11, 2013