Galatasaray offer Martin Skrtel £100,000-a-week, Iago Aspas to leave Liverpool for Sevilla [Mirror]
The Mirror on Sunday link two players away from Liverpool.
Galatasaray, currently without a manager after Roberto Mancini left the club after failing to win the league last season, are reportedly aggressively chasing Martin Skrtel.
Skrtel, who played 39 games for the Reds last term, is being offered £100,000-a-week, say the Mirror.
Galatasaray, however, seem to be in a weak position to get the deal over the line. The player is described as “not unhappy on Merseyside”, while the Slovakian is under contact at Anfield for another two seasons.
Elsewhere, Iago Aspas is being tipped to leave Liverpool for Sevilla this summer.
The 26-year-old Spaniard has failed to hit the ground running at Liverpool after a hefty £7.2 million move last summer, and Sevilla could be able to pinch the forward for as little as half price.
Watch Live Stream
- Fenerbahce v Galatasaray: Watch a Live Stream of the Süper Lig Intercontinental DerbyNovember 17, 2016
- Mustafa Kapi posts lengthy message on Instagram after playing for Galatasaray at 14October 9, 2016
- 14-year-old Mustafa Kapi makes his Galatasaray senior team debut v Levski Sofia (Video)October 8, 2016
- Galatasaray goalie Fernando Muslera dribbles around Samuel Eto’o in Antalyaspor half (Video)October 5, 2016
- Liverpool flop Iago Aspas scores an absolute beauty on Spain debut (Video)November 15, 2016
- Former Liverpool flop called up to replace Diego Costa in Spain squadNovember 10, 2016
- Liverpool flop Iago Aspas scored a glorious lob for Celta Vigo (Official video)December 13, 2015
- Celta Vigo 4 – Barcelona 1: Iago Aspas & John Guidetti crush the Catalans (Highlights)September 23, 2015
- Jurgen Klopp and Jordon Ibe reignite their bromance during post match celebrationsDecember 4, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp’s classy interview after Bournemouth 4 – Liverpool 3 (Video)December 4, 2016
- Liverpool throw away two goal lead, lose to Bournemouth, Twitter finds it hilariousDecember 4, 2016
- Liverpool fans are very worried about Sadio ManeDecember 4, 2016