Galatasaray offer Martin Skrtel £100,000-a-week, Iago Aspas to leave Liverpool for Sevilla [Mirror]
The Mirror on Sunday link two players away from Liverpool.
Galatasaray, currently without a manager after Roberto Mancini left the club after failing to win the league last season, are reportedly aggressively chasing Martin Skrtel.
Skrtel, who played 39 games for the Reds last term, is being offered £100,000-a-week, say the Mirror.
Galatasaray, however, seem to be in a weak position to get the deal over the line. The player is described as “not unhappy on Merseyside”, while the Slovakian is under contact at Anfield for another two seasons.
Elsewhere, Iago Aspas is being tipped to leave Liverpool for Sevilla this summer.
The 26-year-old Spaniard has failed to hit the ground running at Liverpool after a hefty £7.2 million move last summer, and Sevilla could be able to pinch the forward for as little as half price.
Watch Live Stream
- Mustafa Kapi posts lengthy message on Instagram after playing for Galatasaray at 14October 9, 2016
- 14-year-old Mustafa Kapi makes his Galatasaray senior team debut v Levski Sofia (Video)October 8, 2016
- Galatasaray goalie Fernando Muslera dribbles around Samuel Eto’o in Antalyaspor half (Video)October 5, 2016
- Lukas Podolski reveals where Bastian Schweinsteiger is headed after Man United [Bild]September 25, 2016
- Liverpool flop Iago Aspas scored a glorious lob for Celta Vigo (Official video)December 13, 2015
- Celta Vigo 4 – Barcelona 1: Iago Aspas & John Guidetti crush the Catalans (Highlights)September 23, 2015
- Liverpool old-boy Iago Aspas scored a tremendous chip golazo v Barcelona (Videos)September 23, 2015
- Iago Aspas learned just 1 English word in his entire year at Liverpool [MARCA]September 15, 2015
- Spurs fans Trolled Liverpool’s Alberto Moreno during EFL Cup tie (Video)October 26, 2016
- Mamadou Sakho ‘walks alone’ at Liverpool, exit plans revealed [L’Equipe]October 26, 2016
- Liverpool target Alexander Isak hires an agent with close ties to Chelsea’s Roman Abramovich [Expressen]October 26, 2016
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge is the same as Arsenal’s Theo Walcott (BBC Audio)October 26, 2016