Galatasaray offer Martin Skrtel £100,000-a-week, Iago Aspas to leave Liverpool for Sevilla [Mirror]
- July 5, 2014
The Mirror on Sunday link two players away from Liverpool.
Galatasaray, currently without a manager after Roberto Mancini left the club after failing to win the league last season, are reportedly aggressively chasing Martin Skrtel.
Skrtel, who played 39 games for the Reds last term, is being offered £100,000-a-week, say the Mirror.
Galatasaray, however, seem to be in a weak position to get the deal over the line. The player is described as “not unhappy on Merseyside”, while the Slovakian is under contact at Anfield for another two seasons.
Elsewhere, Iago Aspas is being tipped to leave Liverpool for Sevilla this summer.
The 26-year-old Spaniard has failed to hit the ground running at Liverpool after a hefty £7.2 million move last summer, and Sevilla could be able to pinch the forward for as little as half price.
- Roberto Mancini passed a secret note to Wesley Sneijder before Galatasaray v Inter (Video)
- Galatasaray 1 – Inter Milan 0: Lukas Podolski teed up Wesley Sneijder for the win...
- Chelsea are close to completing a deal for Galatasaray left-back Alex Telles (Di Marzio)
- Friendly between Galatasaray and Udinese abandoned after fans bombard pitch with flares...
- Ex Arsenal man Lukas Podolski scored first Galatasaray goal & slapped an opponent ...
- Ex Chelsea forward Didier Drogba reveals he is in talks to join the MLS [FCInter1908]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi