Galatasaray offer Martin Skrtel £100,000-a-week, Iago Aspas to leave Liverpool for Sevilla [Mirror]
The Mirror on Sunday link two players away from Liverpool.
Galatasaray, currently without a manager after Roberto Mancini left the club after failing to win the league last season, are reportedly aggressively chasing Martin Skrtel.
Skrtel, who played 39 games for the Reds last term, is being offered £100,000-a-week, say the Mirror.
Galatasaray, however, seem to be in a weak position to get the deal over the line. The player is described as “not unhappy on Merseyside”, while the Slovakian is under contact at Anfield for another two seasons.
Elsewhere, Iago Aspas is being tipped to leave Liverpool for Sevilla this summer.
The 26-year-old Spaniard has failed to hit the ground running at Liverpool after a hefty £7.2 million move last summer, and Sevilla could be able to pinch the forward for as little as half price.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United post best skills from 5-2 win over Galatasaray ft. Ibrahimovic & Depay (Video)August 2, 2016
- Bruma reveals what Jose Mourinho said to him after Man United 5 – Galatasaray 2 [O Jogo]August 1, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic talks about his dream debut for Man United v Galatasaray (Video)July 31, 2016
- All 5 Manchester United goals v Galatasaray (Official videos)July 30, 2016
- Liverpool flop Iago Aspas scored a glorious lob for Celta Vigo (Official video)December 13, 2015
- Celta Vigo 4 – Barcelona 1: Iago Aspas & John Guidetti crush the Catalans (Highlights)September 23, 2015
- Liverpool old-boy Iago Aspas scored a tremendous chip golazo v Barcelona (Videos)September 23, 2015
- Iago Aspas learned just 1 English word in his entire year at Liverpool [MARCA]September 15, 2015
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher absolutely savages Mario Balotelli after move to Nice [Tweet]August 31, 2016
- Done Deal: West Ham sign former Liverpool defender Alvaro ArbeloaAugust 31, 2016
- Done deal: Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli joins Nice on a permanent dealAugust 31, 2016
- Mario Balotelli set to leave Liverpool for Nice [Mirror]August 30, 2016