Former Blackpool defender Ian Evatt celebrated the sacking of “arrogant” Paul Ince on Instagram [Picture]
- January 22, 2014
Former Blackpool defender Ian Evatt, now at Chesterfield, had attracted plenty of attention for an Instagram post he put on the social network regarding the sacking of Paul Ince from Bloomfield Road.
Ince was given his P45 on Tuesday after a miserable run of form that has included nine defeats in ten Championship matches.
Ince, the former Manchester United and England hero, has also accused of unprofessional behaviour and acting with a conflict of interests regarding the future of his son and Tangerines star Tom Ince.
With Paul Ince attracting so much bad press for the job he did at Blackpool, arguably the harest criticism has come from ex-player Evatt who described the former United man as an “arrogant bozz eyed joke of a manager”.
Read Ian Evatt’s Instagram post below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...