Former Blackpool defender Ian Evatt celebrated the sacking of “arrogant” Paul Ince on Instagram [Picture]
- January 22, 2014
Former Blackpool defender Ian Evatt, now at Chesterfield, had attracted plenty of attention for an Instagram post he put on the social network regarding the sacking of Paul Ince from Bloomfield Road.
Ince was given his P45 on Tuesday after a miserable run of form that has included nine defeats in ten Championship matches.
Ince, the former Manchester United and England hero, has also accused of unprofessional behaviour and acting with a conflict of interests regarding the future of his son and Tangerines star Tom Ince.
With Paul Ince attracting so much bad press for the job he did at Blackpool, arguably the harest criticism has come from ex-player Evatt who described the former United man as an “arrogant bozz eyed joke of a manager”.
Read Ian Evatt’s Instagram post below.
- Nile Ranger’s fantastic new Instagram post after Blackpool release 17 and keep him
- Man on a mobility scooter enjoyed Blackpool pitch invasion v Huddersfield [Video]
- Blackpool fans storm onto the pitch and refuse to leave in protest against chairman [Tw...
- Pitch invader in a bright pink dress & blonde wig scored a goal during Blackpool v...
- Derby fans unite with Blackpool fans, chanting ‘Oyston Out’ during Champion...
- Fan footage of the punch-up in the stands during Blackpool’s match v Leeds [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...