- DeAndre Yedlin (Seattle Sounders) talks about his upcoming move to Spurs [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers potential sacking “not even a talking point” for Liverpool owners [BBC]
- Amazing spinning backheel golazo by Algerian U12 player v South Africa [GIF]
- Double panna! Leverkusen’s Karim Bellarabi nutmegged 2 players with 1 pass [Official Video]
- Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard & Martin Skrtel won 0% of their tackles in 3-1 loss to Crystal Palace
Former Blackpool defender Ian Evatt celebrated the sacking of “arrogant” Paul Ince on Instagram [Picture]
Former Blackpool defender Ian Evatt, now at Chesterfield, had attracted plenty of attention for an Instagram post he put on the social network regarding the sacking of Paul Ince from Bloomfield Road.
Ince was given his P45 on Tuesday after a miserable run of form that has included nine defeats in ten Championship matches.
Ince, the former Manchester United and England hero, has also accused of unprofessional behaviour and acting with a conflict of interests regarding the future of his son and Tangerines star Tom Ince.
With Paul Ince attracting so much bad press for the job he did at Blackpool, arguably the harest criticism has come from ex-player Evatt who described the former United man as an “arrogant bozz eyed joke of a manager”.
Read Ian Evatt’s Instagram post below.
- Updated: January 22, 2014