- Luka Modric nearly forgets his lines in Christmas message with Gareth Bale [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo has to hold himself from laughing at joker Coentrão during Christmas message [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers: ‘Mario Balotelli may have to get used to Liverpool bench’ [Guardian]
- ‘This is Fabregas Football’: Jose Mourinho post-Chelsea 2 – West Ham 0 [Video]
- John Terry & MOTM Eden Hazard interview post-Chelsea 2 – West Ham 0 [Video]
Former Blackpool defender Ian Evatt celebrated the sacking of “arrogant” Paul Ince on Instagram [Picture]
Former Blackpool defender Ian Evatt, now at Chesterfield, had attracted plenty of attention for an Instagram post he put on the social network regarding the sacking of Paul Ince from Bloomfield Road.
Ince was given his P45 on Tuesday after a miserable run of form that has included nine defeats in ten Championship matches.
Ince, the former Manchester United and England hero, has also accused of unprofessional behaviour and acting with a conflict of interests regarding the future of his son and Tangerines star Tom Ince.
With Paul Ince attracting so much bad press for the job he did at Blackpool, arguably the harest criticism has come from ex-player Evatt who described the former United man as an “arrogant bozz eyed joke of a manager”.
Read Ian Evatt’s Instagram post below.
- Updated: January 22, 2014