Ex-Arsenal man Bacary Sagna rejects Manchester United to join Man City on 3-year deal, €12m net [The Times]
- June 12, 2014
Duncan Castles, a journalist for The Times, is announcing on Thursday night that Bacary Sagna is joining Man City.
According to the broadsheet employee, Sagna will move to the Etihad on a three year deal, worth €12m net a season.
Should the rumour prove true, Sagna will follow the likes of Gael Clichy, Samir Nasri and Emmanuel Adebayor in leaving the Gunners to join the revolution at City.
In a slightly strange twist, Castles also reports that Bacary Sagna rejected Manchester United to join the Citizens.
That part of the rumour seems doubtful, although we’ll wait to see what comes out in the papers when the deal becomes official.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]