Ex-Arsenal man Bacary Sagna rejects Manchester United to join Man City on 3-year deal, €12m net [The Times]
Duncan Castles, a journalist for The Times, is announcing on Thursday night that Bacary Sagna is joining Man City.
According to the broadsheet employee, Sagna will move to the Etihad on a three year deal, worth €12m net a season.
Should the rumour prove true, Sagna will follow the likes of Gael Clichy, Samir Nasri and Emmanuel Adebayor in leaving the Gunners to join the revolution at City.
In a slightly strange twist, Castles also reports that Bacary Sagna rejected Manchester United to join the Citizens.
That part of the rumour seems doubtful, although we’ll wait to see what comes out in the papers when the deal becomes official.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger denies Arsenal will sell contract rebelsDecember 8, 2016
- Top striker criticised for not joining Liverpool or Arsenal (BBC Video)December 8, 2016
- Top broadsheet claims Arsenal may sell a star player to Chelsea as Gunners target Marco ReusDecember 8, 2016
- Chelsea want to sign Alexis Sanchez for dream partnership with Diego Costa [Mirror]December 7, 2016
- Man City table pong challenge: Gael Clichy v Fabian Delph (video)December 7, 2016
- Celtic fan gets arrested in Manchester for one of the stupidest ever reasonsDecember 7, 2016
- Who is Phil Foden? Man City name 16-year-old in UCL squad vs CelticDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016
- Chelsea & Man United battle to sign a top Premier League defender in January [Times]December 8, 2016
- Man United’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan offers blunt assessment of the Ukrainian League (Video)December 8, 2016
- Manchester United’s Phil Jones shows Zlatan how frozen the Zorya Luhansk pitch is (Video)December 8, 2016
- Manchester United’s EL game at Zorya Luhansk under threat over icy conditionsDecember 7, 2016