- Fan Footage: Man United fans celebrate Radamel Falcao goal at Villa Park
- Eric Abidal won his last Olympiakos game 5-0 at Kalloni. French legend got the bumps [Video & Pictures]
- Harry Kane & Erik Lamela celebrate Spurs goals v Burnley on Instagram
- Real Madrid’s Sergio Ramos has scored as many goals as Barca’s Andres Iniesta in 97 less games
- Very Cute! Chelsea’s first team take on the whole Under-8s squad [Video]
Ex-Arsenal man Bacary Sagna rejects Manchester United to join Man City on 3-year deal, €12m net [The Times]
Duncan Castles, a journalist for The Times, is announcing on Thursday night that Bacary Sagna is joining Man City.
According to the broadsheet employee, Sagna will move to the Etihad on a three year deal, worth €12m net a season.
Should the rumour prove true, Sagna will follow the likes of Gael Clichy, Samir Nasri and Emmanuel Adebayor in leaving the Gunners to join the revolution at City.
In a slightly strange twist, Castles also reports that Bacary Sagna rejected Manchester United to join the Citizens.
That part of the rumour seems doubtful, although we’ll wait to see what comes out in the papers when the deal becomes official.
- Updated: June 12, 2014