Ex-Arsenal man Bacary Sagna rejects Manchester United to join Man City on 3-year deal, €12m net [The Times]
Duncan Castles, a journalist for The Times, is announcing on Thursday night that Bacary Sagna is joining Man City.
According to the broadsheet employee, Sagna will move to the Etihad on a three year deal, worth €12m net a season.
Should the rumour prove true, Sagna will follow the likes of Gael Clichy, Samir Nasri and Emmanuel Adebayor in leaving the Gunners to join the revolution at City.
In a slightly strange twist, Castles also reports that Bacary Sagna rejected Manchester United to join the Citizens.
That part of the rumour seems doubtful, although we’ll wait to see what comes out in the papers when the deal becomes official.
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin celebrates a stellar year with YouTube compilation (video)
- What’s it like to be a blind Arsenal fan? (Video)
- Mistake? El Confidencial suggest Karim Benzema should have left Real Madrid to join Ars...
- Liverpool owners approach Jurgen Klopp & still expect to challenge for title this ...
- Man City’s Samir Nasri tells French TV he wouldn’t play for the national te...
- Dutch football freestyler Soufiane Touzani owned Man City’s youngsters (Video)
- Man City Women’s striker Natasha Harding’s interview gets rudely interrupte...
- Manuel Pellegrini reveals Sergio Aguero wasn’t fully fit for the Newcastle game (...
- Man United’s Morgan Schneiderlin scores a cracking volley at France training (video)
- Man United playmaker Juan Mata plays FIFA 16 v Spencer FC (video)
- Manchester United legend David Beckham reveals his toughest ever opponent (Video)
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge taunts Man United over Thomas Muller pursuit (Quotes)