Ex-Arsenal man Bacary Sagna rejects Manchester United to join Man City on 3-year deal, €12m net [The Times]
- June 12, 2014
Duncan Castles, a journalist for The Times, is announcing on Thursday night that Bacary Sagna is joining Man City.
According to the broadsheet employee, Sagna will move to the Etihad on a three year deal, worth €12m net a season.
Should the rumour prove true, Sagna will follow the likes of Gael Clichy, Samir Nasri and Emmanuel Adebayor in leaving the Gunners to join the revolution at City.
In a slightly strange twist, Castles also reports that Bacary Sagna rejected Manchester United to join the Citizens.
That part of the rumour seems doubtful, although we’ll wait to see what comes out in the papers when the deal becomes official.
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- ‘It’s not worth celebrating’ Arsenal fans’ bizarre reaction aft...
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...