Everton want Feyenoord and Dutch defenders Stefan de Vrij AND Bruno Martins Indi [De Telegraaf]
- June 16, 2014
Are Everton about to sign two Holland defenders this summer?
De Telegraaf, the Dutch daily paper, announce on Monday that the Toffees are chasing Feyenoord and Holland defenders Stefan de Vrij and Bruno Martins Indi.
The paper reports that Everton coach Roberto Martinez is still at the World Cup, and that he is taking a personal interest in the two Feyenoord men.
According to De Telegraaf, Bruno Martins Indi was close to joining Everton last summer however the deal was put on ice after Leighton Baines decided to remain at Goodison Park rather than joinManchester United, as had been widely tipped at the time.
Not content with linking just two Dutch players to Everton, De Telegraad close their report by saying that Jeremain Lens is another possible target for the Blues.
Whether any of the deals come off remains to be seen.
- Everton 1 – Villarreal 2: Toffees lose Duncan Ferguson’s testimonial, Wayne...
- Everton star Romelu Lukaku pranks club kitchen staff lady (Video)
- Wayne Rooney glad to get a good reception on Everton return for Duncan Ferguson’s...
- Man United striker Wayne Rooney received awesome welcome at Everton (video)
- Leeds pieced together an amazing team move as Alex Mowatt scored v Everton (Video)
- Everton v Villarreal: Watch a Live Stream of Duncan Ferguson’s testimonial, with Wayne ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi