Everton want Feyenoord and Dutch defenders Stefan de Vrij AND Bruno Martins Indi [De Telegraaf]
- June 16, 2014
Are Everton about to sign two Holland defenders this summer?
De Telegraaf, the Dutch daily paper, announce on Monday that the Toffees are chasing Feyenoord and Holland defenders Stefan de Vrij and Bruno Martins Indi.
The paper reports that Everton coach Roberto Martinez is still at the World Cup, and that he is taking a personal interest in the two Feyenoord men.
According to De Telegraaf, Bruno Martins Indi was close to joining Everton last summer however the deal was put on ice after Leighton Baines decided to remain at Goodison Park rather than joinManchester United, as had been widely tipped at the time.
Not content with linking just two Dutch players to Everton, De Telegraad close their report by saying that Jeremain Lens is another possible target for the Blues.
Whether any of the deals come off remains to be seen.
- Aaron Lennon turns that frown upside down after completing move from Spurs to Everton (...
- Everton’s Gerard Deulofeu grabbed a goal & an assist as Spain U21s won (Videos)
- Everton legend Peter Reid praises John Stones for his professionalism (Video)
- Twitter congratulates Aaron Lennon for learning how to smile (Tweets)
- Everton celebrate Aaron Lennon’s signing from Spurs with a YouTube montage
- Watch Ramiro Funes Mori’s first interview as an Everton player (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...