Don’t Cry For Me Argentina: Lionel Messi sheds tears over Argentinian football violence in ‘No One Wins’ campaign
- November 21, 2013
Lionel Messi is the face of a new campaign against the rife violence in Argentine football, entitled ‘No One Wins’.
La Pulga is shown dramatically weeping as he contemplates the scenes of violence that have marred football in Argentina for years, in a poignant and hopefully effective video campaign, that might just resonate with the barras bravas.
[gthumb id=”377974″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...