David Beckham’s ‘don’t mess up the hair’ reaction after a Jordan Ayew foul
- February 28, 2013
David Beckham received his first start for PSG on Wednesday night in the Parisians 2-0 cup win over Marseille, and Ligue 1’s newest English import produced one comedy moment after being fouled by Jordan Ayew.
The incident started with Beckham jostling with Ayew as the pair vied for possession as the ball ran towards the touchline.
Ayew got a little took physical and ended up bundling Beckham to the ground whilst the Marseille forward fell on top of the PSG number 23.
So how did Beckham’s react to getting shoved to the floor? The 37-year-old icon simply rolled onto his knees before sliding his hand through his world-famous locks as if he was starring in a shampoo commercial.
Aside from that moment, Beckham wowed the crowd in the first half as he completed a chapeu over the head of Andre Ayew close to the PSG area.
Watch Beckham’s brilliant ‘don’t mess up the hair’ reaction below, while his chapeu can be seen below the fold.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...