- Martin Odegaard takes part in first senior Real Madrid training session [Video]
- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
David Beckham’s ‘don’t mess up the hair’ reaction after a Jordan Ayew foul
David Beckham received his first start for PSG on Wednesday night in the Parisians 2-0 cup win over Marseille, and Ligue 1′s newest English import produced one comedy moment after being fouled by Jordan Ayew.
The incident started with Beckham jostling with Ayew as the pair vied for possession as the ball ran towards the touchline.
Ayew got a little took physical and ended up bundling Beckham to the ground whilst the Marseille forward fell on top of the PSG number 23.
So how did Beckham’s react to getting shoved to the floor? The 37-year-old icon simply rolled onto his knees before sliding his hand through his world-famous locks as if he was starring in a shampoo commercial.
Aside from that moment, Beckham wowed the crowd in the first half as he completed a chapeu over the head of Andre Ayew close to the PSG area.
Watch Beckham’s brilliant ‘don’t mess up the hair’ reaction below, while his chapeu can be seen below the fold.
- Updated: February 28, 2013