Croatian wonderkid Alen Halilovic produces one of the worst dives EVER
- November 26, 2012
The hype surrounding 16-year-old Croatian wonderkid Alen Halilovic has been rife for a couple of months now.
Halilovic has been billed as the “new Luka Modric” and made it onto our top 101 youngsters of 2012 list earlier this month
And he has also scored a couple of goals for Dinamo Zagreb as well as notching some Champions League appearances in a whirlwind introduction to top flight football in Croatia.
Predictably, the transfer gossips have been out in full force and Halilovic has recently been linked with big-money moves to the likes of Barcelona and Manchester City.
Causing Dinamo Zagreb’s sports director Zoran Mamic to say yesterday that Manchester City’s reported £9 million bid for Halilovic wasn’t true, adding “that wouldn’t even buy his left leg.”
Halilovic’s latest appearance came on Sunday in the Croatian top flight as Dinamo Zagreb lost their derby match to Zagreb 1-0.
One of Europe’s most hyped youngsters was brought on with 15 minutes to go and produced a horrific dive that will surely go viral as it is quite simply terrible.
Got to hope the hype machine hasn’t got to Halilovic’s head. He is after all just 16. We all made mistakes then!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...