Crazy MNF graphic: Only PSG have a higher net spend than Man United in last 5 windows
- August 18, 2014
Some Manchester United supporters have pointed their fingers at the likes of Chelsea and Manchester City for spending their way to success.
In addition, Manchester United’s owners, the Glazer family, have come in for criticism, for how they bought the club and for the lack of spending ever since.
And, after the surprise home defeat to Swansea on Saturday, calls for Ed Woodward and Louis van Gaal to buy world class players has grown to a fever pitch.
But, on the always awesome Monday Night Football, they showed how Manchester United have in fact been heavy spenders in the last five transfer windows.
The likes of Juan Mata and Robin van Persie have been brought in for big bucks.
And, the quote below from Manchester United legend Gary Neville is pretty damning as well!
- Rio Ferdinand trolls disloyal Drake for wearing Man United & Liverpool kits [Insta...
- PSG boss Laurent Blanc says Angel Di Maria transfer saga will have a “positive ou...
- Man United fan channel quiz American Reds on colloquial Mancunian words (Video)
- More bad news for Man United. Nicolas Otamendi “stays” at Valencia [Super D...
- PSG make £28.5m offer for Angel Di Maria, £30m less than Man United paid a year ago
- Marcos Rojo set to be fined for missing Manchester United’s US tour after forgett...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi