Costa Rican goalie Keylor Navas practices his stopping skills trying to save 160 km/h tennis balls [Video]
- July 2, 2014
We’ve seen some mad goalkeeping drills through the years, and this is another one.
Keylor Navas, Costa Rica’s superb 27-year-old goalie, has become a massive name at the World Cup in Brazil, and now new footage has come to light showing how the stopper sharpens his skills.
Filmed at Levante, whom he plays club football with, Navas is filmed in a drill facing off against tennis star Pablo Andujar.
In short, Navas’ job is to try and stop Andujar from forehanding tennis balls into his net at a speed of around 160 km/h.
See the excellent footage below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...