Conetrao sticks his hand in Neymar’s mouth & Pepe grabs starlet’s head in the Copa Del Rey final [Video]
- April 16, 2014
Matches between Real Madrid and Barcelona never lack the extra spice, on and off the leather ball.
On Wednesday’s Copa Del Rey final, Barcelona’s superstar Neymar felt Real’s Fabio Coentrao was getting a bit too close, and when the referee would not call the whistle for the foul, he decided to take matters into his own hands.
The Brazilian international approached the Real defender and confronted him about his aggressive play. When the Portuguese responded by sticking his hand in Neymar’s face, the striker lost it and head-butted Coentrao. Fellow Real Madrid player and Portugal national teammate Pepe came to the rescue and swiftly grabbed the Barca striker’s head and shoved him away.
Lesson learned: Don’t mess with the Portuguese players, they have got each other’s backs.
Watch Neymar and Coentrao go at it below:
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]