Conetrao sticks his hand in Neymar’s mouth & Pepe grabs starlet’s head in the Copa Del Rey final [Video]
- April 16, 2014
Matches between Real Madrid and Barcelona never lack the extra spice, on and off the leather ball.
On Wednesday’s Copa Del Rey final, Barcelona’s superstar Neymar felt Real’s Fabio Coentrao was getting a bit too close, and when the referee would not call the whistle for the foul, he decided to take matters into his own hands.
The Brazilian international approached the Real defender and confronted him about his aggressive play. When the Portuguese responded by sticking his hand in Neymar’s face, the striker lost it and head-butted Coentrao. Fellow Real Madrid player and Portugal national teammate Pepe came to the rescue and swiftly grabbed the Barca striker’s head and shoved him away.
Lesson learned: Don’t mess with the Portuguese players, they have got each other’s backs.
Watch Neymar and Coentrao go at it below:
- Lionel Messi credits his teammates for enabling him to use his individual talents (Video)
- Barcelona recall Messi’s 5 goals against Leverkusen in 2011-12 Champions League (...
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Leo Messi shares UEFA POY award with Luis Suarez on flight home to Barcelona
- Identical: Neymar’s doppelgänger Barry Cotter (16) signs for Irish club Limerick
- Barcelona’s Lionel Messi wins the Champions League 14-15 Goal of the Season award...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...