- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Chelsea will raise Eden Hazard’s €11.5m-a-year salary to fend off advances from PSG [Sud-Info]
Chelsea will make sure they hold onto Eden Hazard, report Belgium outlet Sud-Info on Thursday.
According to their sources, Chelsea ready to pay big buck to keep hold of Eden Hazard, who is a target for PSG this summer, with the Blues ready to give the playmaker an increase in his €11.5m-a-year salary.
Although Sud-Info failto report just how much Hazard could receive from Chelsea, the rumour mill is claiming the his annual wages could go up to as much as €15m-a-year.
The news of Hazard’s imminent new pay rise comes a day after reports linked PSG with a €73m bid for the Pensioner.
Earlier in the week Eden Hazard dropped the biggest hint yet that he will still be at Chelsea next season, by announcing that he has changed his Blues’ shirt number from 17 to 10.
In 55 games for club and country last season, Hazard scored 20 goals and bagged 10 assists.
- Updated: June 5, 2014