Chelsea will raise Eden Hazard’s €11.5m-a-year salary to fend off advances from PSG [Sud-Info]
- June 5, 2014
Chelsea will make sure they hold onto Eden Hazard, report Belgium outlet Sud-Info on Thursday.
According to their sources, Chelsea ready to pay big buck to keep hold of Eden Hazard, who is a target for PSG this summer, with the Blues ready to give the playmaker an increase in his €11.5m-a-year salary.
Although Sud-Info failto report just how much Hazard could receive from Chelsea, the rumour mill is claiming the his annual wages could go up to as much as €15m-a-year.
The news of Hazard’s imminent new pay rise comes a day after reports linked PSG with a €73m bid for the Pensioner.
Earlier in the week Eden Hazard dropped the biggest hint yet that he will still be at Chelsea next season, by announcing that he has changed his Blues’ shirt number from 17 to 10.
In 55 games for club and country last season, Hazard scored 20 goals and bagged 10 assists.
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Think Chelsea have a lot of players on loan? Wait till you see what’s going on at...
- Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma & Juve’s Paul Pogba show off sublime juggling ski...
- Chelsea failed in a late bid to sign Luisao from Benfica [O Jogo]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...