Chelsea will raise Eden Hazard’s €11.5m-a-year salary to fend off advances from PSG [Sud-Info]
Chelsea will make sure they hold onto Eden Hazard, report Belgium outlet Sud-Info on Thursday.
According to their sources, Chelsea ready to pay big buck to keep hold of Eden Hazard, who is a target for PSG this summer, with the Blues ready to give the playmaker an increase in his €11.5m-a-year salary.
Although Sud-Info failto report just how much Hazard could receive from Chelsea, the rumour mill is claiming the his annual wages could go up to as much as €15m-a-year.
The news of Hazard’s imminent new pay rise comes a day after reports linked PSG with a €73m bid for the Pensioner.
Earlier in the week Eden Hazard dropped the biggest hint yet that he will still be at Chelsea next season, by announcing that he has changed his Blues’ shirt number from 17 to 10.
In 55 games for club and country last season, Hazard scored 20 goals and bagged 10 assists.
Watch Live Stream
- Michy Batshuayi produces another social media banger with ‘Leg Day’ Instagram postSeptember 30, 2016
- Chelsea suffer another John Terry blow ahead of their match against Hull [Times]September 30, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas posts amusing comment on a Chelsea Instagram postSeptember 29, 2016
- Chelsea fans are talking about Thorgan Hazard [Tweets]September 29, 2016
- Eden Hazard & N’Golo Kante deliver frank assessment of Arsenal 3 – Chelsea 0 [SFR Sport]September 25, 2016
- FPL managers dump Man United & Chelsea stars in their drovesSeptember 21, 2016
- Eden Hazard puts Jose Mourinho on blast with praise for new Chelsea bossSeptember 7, 2016
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard wins a Premier League awardSeptember 6, 2016
- Nicolas Anelka writes a passionate defence of Serge Aurier on Facebook, discusses the ‘black cause’September 27, 2016
- Rumour: Man United old boy Angel di Maria may be heading to ChelseaSeptember 26, 2016
- PSG star Serge Aurier sentenced to two months in prison for assaulting a police officerSeptember 26, 2016
- PSG claim Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic owes them money [L’Equipe]September 23, 2016