Chelsea will raise Eden Hazard’s €11.5m-a-year salary to fend off advances from PSG [Sud-Info]
- June 5, 2014
Chelsea will make sure they hold onto Eden Hazard, report Belgium outlet Sud-Info on Thursday.
According to their sources, Chelsea ready to pay big buck to keep hold of Eden Hazard, who is a target for PSG this summer, with the Blues ready to give the playmaker an increase in his €11.5m-a-year salary.
Although Sud-Info failto report just how much Hazard could receive from Chelsea, the rumour mill is claiming the his annual wages could go up to as much as €15m-a-year.
The news of Hazard’s imminent new pay rise comes a day after reports linked PSG with a €73m bid for the Pensioner.
Earlier in the week Eden Hazard dropped the biggest hint yet that he will still be at Chelsea next season, by announcing that he has changed his Blues’ shirt number from 17 to 10.
In 55 games for club and country last season, Hazard scored 20 goals and bagged 10 assists.
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Chelsea youngster Mario Pasalic joins Monaco on loan as part of Falcao deal [Video]
- Done Deal: Chelsea secure season-long loan of Falcao from AS Monaco
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi