Chelsea will raise Eden Hazard’s €11.5m-a-year salary to fend off advances from PSG [Sud-Info]
- June 5, 2014
Chelsea will make sure they hold onto Eden Hazard, report Belgium outlet Sud-Info on Thursday.
According to their sources, Chelsea ready to pay big buck to keep hold of Eden Hazard, who is a target for PSG this summer, with the Blues ready to give the playmaker an increase in his €11.5m-a-year salary.
Although Sud-Info failto report just how much Hazard could receive from Chelsea, the rumour mill is claiming the his annual wages could go up to as much as €15m-a-year.
The news of Hazard’s imminent new pay rise comes a day after reports linked PSG with a €73m bid for the Pensioner.
Earlier in the week Eden Hazard dropped the biggest hint yet that he will still be at Chelsea next season, by announcing that he has changed his Blues’ shirt number from 17 to 10.
In 55 games for club and country last season, Hazard scored 20 goals and bagged 10 assists.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...