- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Cardiff madcap owner Vincent Tan has just bought Bosnian club FK Sarajevo, will take over in February
- Updated: December 24, 2013
A crazy story has broken out of Bosnia on Tuesday as the much-loathed Cardiff owner Vincent Tan has been reported as having bought FK Sarajevo.
The story is sure to send shockwaves around Wales as Tan, currently embroiled in a power struggle at Cardiff with manager Malky Mackay after having changed the kit colour and name of the club, appears to be splitting his football focus with a new Eastern European project.
FK Sarajevo are currently second in the Bosnian top flight, two points behind league leaders Željezničar.
According to local reports, Malaysian billionaire Tan has agreed a price for the purchase of the club, and well as presenting the selling owners with a budget for the current campaign and the 2014-15 season.
Tan’s takeover is said to be finalised in February 2014, at the next scheduled board meeting FK Sarajevo, at which point the Cardiff owner will also be named the owner of the Bosnian club.
Almost hilariously, Bosnian website Klix.ba have reported:
It is important to emphasise that the agreement between the Board of Directors FK Sarajevo and Vincent Tan says that no one, under any circumstances will change the name, emblem and color FK Sarajevo.
It remains to be seen how Vincent Tan’s purchase of FK Sarajevo will be ratified in accordance with Premier League and UEFA rules limiting same individuals from owning two football clubs at the same time.