- Oscar’s sister got a picture with Eden Hazard after Chelsea’s win v Man United [Instagram]
- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
BEAST MODE: Akinfenwa looked like an NFL professional next to Chelsea’s players [Pictures]
- July 19, 2014
Apologies to Ade Akinfenwa for denying his dedication to his physique earlier, it’s now clear to us that he’s going to look a little odd when storming around the pitch due to his massive frame!
Those expecting to see the world’s strongest footballer, Adebayo Akinfenwa, weren’t disappointed as the forward with the body of an NFL athlete started against Chelsea today in their pre-season friendly with Wimbledon.
We thought initially that Akinfenwa had gained weight, a struggle that some footballers can be pitted against, even Hatem Ben Arfa was handed a fine by Newcastle for the pounds he piled on during the break.
But we’ll hold our hands up and say we’re wrong, we’re a fan of the big striker and we’ll gladly see him resume his duties as football’s resident muscly journeyman striker.