BEAST MODE: Akinfenwa looked like an NFL professional next to Chelsea’s players [Pictures]
- July 19, 2014
Apologies to Ade Akinfenwa for denying his dedication to his physique earlier, it’s now clear to us that he’s going to look a little odd when storming around the pitch due to his massive frame!
Those expecting to see the world’s strongest footballer, Adebayo Akinfenwa, weren’t disappointed as the forward with the body of an NFL athlete started against Chelsea today in their pre-season friendly with Wimbledon.
We thought initially that Akinfenwa had gained weight, a struggle that some footballers can be pitted against, even Hatem Ben Arfa was handed a fine by Newcastle for the pounds he piled on during the break.
But we’ll hold our hands up and say we’re wrong, we’re a fan of the big striker and we’ll gladly see him resume his duties as football’s resident muscly journeyman striker.
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Chelsea youngster Mario Pasalic joins Monaco on loan as part of Falcao deal [Video]
- Done Deal: Chelsea secure season-long loan of Falcao from AS Monaco
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi