BEAST MODE: Akinfenwa looked like an NFL professional next to Chelsea’s players [Pictures]
- July 19, 2014
Apologies to Ade Akinfenwa for denying his dedication to his physique earlier, it’s now clear to us that he’s going to look a little odd when storming around the pitch due to his massive frame!
Those expecting to see the world’s strongest footballer, Adebayo Akinfenwa, weren’t disappointed as the forward with the body of an NFL athlete started against Chelsea today in their pre-season friendly with Wimbledon.
We thought initially that Akinfenwa had gained weight, a struggle that some footballers can be pitted against, even Hatem Ben Arfa was handed a fine by Newcastle for the pounds he piled on during the break.
But we’ll hold our hands up and say we’re wrong, we’re a fan of the big striker and we’ll gladly see him resume his duties as football’s resident muscly journeyman striker.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...