Barcelona have triggered Arda Turan’s €41 million release clause, according to agent [ISF]
- June 9, 2014
Barcelona have met the release clause for Arda Turan, according to the Turkish winger’s agent Ahmed Bulut.
As told in an article on Inside Spanish Football, Barcelona have triggered the clause in the Atletico Madrid attacker’s contract by paying €41 million.
However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that Turan is on his way to join Messi and Iniesta; it is up to Turan whether or not he wants to join Luis Enrique’s revolution or continue helping Diego Simeone’s side gather pace.
Turan’s contract with Atletico expires in 2017.
- Atletico Madrid post English video of Raul Garcia’s tear-fuelled farewell presser...
- Raul Garcia broke down in tears at his Atletico Madrid farewell press conference (Video)
- Golazo: Jackson Martinez scores his first goal for Atletico Madrid v Sevilla (Videos)
- Atletico’s Antoine Griezmann pulls off brilliant improvisational assist for Koke ...
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa met up with Atletico chief exec Miguel Angel Gil in Ibiza, ...
- Man United linked to Antoine Griezmann after Chelsea pinch Pedro [Daily Mail]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...