Barcelona have triggered Arda Turan’s €41 million release clause, according to agent [ISF]
- June 9, 2014
Barcelona have met the release clause for Arda Turan, according to the Turkish winger’s agent Ahmed Bulut.
As told in an article on Inside Spanish Football, Barcelona have triggered the clause in the Atletico Madrid attacker’s contract by paying €41 million.
However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that Turan is on his way to join Messi and Iniesta; it is up to Turan whether or not he wants to join Luis Enrique’s revolution or continue helping Diego Simeone’s side gather pace.
Turan’s contract with Atletico expires in 2017.
Watch Live Stream
- Atletico Madrid offered Real Madrid €70m for Alvaro Morata [AS]August 28, 2016
- Arsenal tried to sign Antoine Griezmann & Robert Lewandowski this summer [Sun]August 28, 2016
- Rumours linking Arsenal to Antoine Griezmann are lies [Arseblog]August 24, 2016
- Arsene Wenger spent summer trying to sign Antoine Griezmann, move scuppered by Chelsea [Squawka]August 23, 2016
- Barcelona tried to sign Arsenal bound striker Lucas Perez [Graham Hunter Audio]August 26, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s brilliant response to Gerard Pique’s easy Champions League commentsAugust 26, 2016
- The Champions League group stage draw in full ft. Leicester and ArsenalAugust 25, 2016
- Barcelona pay tribute to new Man City keeper Claudio Bravo with highlights montage (video)August 25, 2016