Barcelona have triggered Arda Turan’s €41 million release clause, according to agent [ISF]
- June 9, 2014
Barcelona have met the release clause for Arda Turan, according to the Turkish winger’s agent Ahmed Bulut.
As told in an article on Inside Spanish Football, Barcelona have triggered the clause in the Atletico Madrid attacker’s contract by paying €41 million.
However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that Turan is on his way to join Messi and Iniesta; it is up to Turan whether or not he wants to join Luis Enrique’s revolution or continue helping Diego Simeone’s side gather pace.
Turan’s contract with Atletico expires in 2017.
- Atletico Madrid’s Luciano Vietto scores perfect Panenka v Sagan Tosu (Video)
- Not Ideal: Stefan Savic scores unfortunate own goal on Atletico Madrid debut (Video)
- Olimpico: Atletico midfielder Koke scores directly from corner kick versus Sagan Tosu (...
- Still Got It: Diego Simeone pulls off neat rainbow flick in Atletico Madrid training (V...
- Fernando Torres scores for Atletico Madrid at Real Oviedo (video)
- Chelsea confirm permanent sale of Filipe Luis to Atletico Madrid; Reported fee of £11.3m
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi