Atletico coach Mono Burgos blasted Jose Mourinho: “I’m not Tito. I’ll rip your head off!”
- December 3, 2012
French broadcasters Canal+ captured a heated moment during the Madrid derby which was missed by all other TV networks.
During the 28th minute, with Real already a goal to the good on Atletico, a spat blew up on the touchline between home coach Mono Burgos and the Special One.
With Mourinho sat in his seat in the visitors’ dugout, flanked by his coaches who were first stopped making ‘clam down’ gestures in the opposite direction, cameras panned out to see the chunky, mustached Mono Burgos wagging his finger and hurling verbals at the Real boss.
According to reports, Burgos was heard shouting”I’m not Tito. I’ll rip your head off!” (Reference here.)
Mourinho got his comeback on Monday.
When asked about the incident by journalists, Mourinho casually brushed off question by simply replying “Who is Mono Burgos?”
Watch footage of the Burgos-Mourinho spat below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265008″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]