- Cristiano Ronaldo appeared to snub Michel Platini after the Club World Cup final
- Carlo Ancelotti equals Alex Ferguson & Pep Guardiola trophy haul after Real Madrid win the CWC
- Real Madrid 2 – San Lorenzo 0: Sergio Ramos & Gareth Bale win the Club World Cup [Highlights]
- Fan Footage: Man United fans celebrate Radamel Falcao goal at Villa Park
- Eric Abidal won his last Olympiakos game 5-0 at Kalloni. French legend got the bumps [Video & Pictures]
Arsenal agree terms with Juventus to loan striker Mirko Vucinic [Tuttosport]
Generally, Tuttosport are not the greatest source for transfer gossip, except when it comes to Juventus and it looks like Arsenal’s striker shortage will be solved, at least in the short term.
Tuttosport have revealed on Wednesday evening that Arsenal and Juventus have agreed terms on a deal to loan striker Mirko Vucinic for the rest of the season.
Vucinic was hoping to join Inter Milan, as was mooted for some time, in a swap deal for Fredy Guarin, but is now understood to be open to a move to Arsenal.
Juventus plan to move Vucinic on loan to the Gunners and then make their own deal wit Southampton for bad boy striker Dani Osvaldo.
There is, however, still talk of Guarin moving to Juventus which could complicate matters for Arsenal but it looks like Arsene Wenger has secured a striker to help Olivier Giroud during the second half of the season.
Vucinic is a tall, technical striker, that should adapt to the demands of English football pretty quickly and could well bag some important goals for the Gunners.
- Updated: January 29, 2014