After Brøndby 0 – Randers 0 a couple scored on the pitch, had sex by the centre circle [Picture]
At least someone scored at Brøndby on Sunday.
After Randers picked up a point on the road following a goalless draw in round four of the Danish Superliga, a mad event happened on the pitch once all the fans had exited the stadium.
An unknown couple sneaked onto the pitch and started havng sex by the centre circle.
Brøndby press officer Mikkel Davidsen reported the incident on his Twitter feed, and an image of the canoodling couple has since been posted online.
Further reports have also indicated that the pair’s love making failed to last long as the couple were interrupted by the club’s security chief, James Mickel Lauritsen, who threw them out of the stadium.
The image of the couple having sex on Brøndby’s pitch is below.
Watch Live Stream
- John Terry admits he desperately wants to remain a player at Chelsea (Video)May 9, 2016
- Liverpool old boy Daniel Agger fluffs a penalty for Brondby (Video)April 25, 2016
- Brondby are in talks to appoint an Arsenal legend as their new manager [BT]April 13, 2016
- John Terry’s move from Chelsea to join Brondby rubbished on Sky Sports (Video)March 14, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014