- Pep Guardiola’s sarcastic applause to his medical staff after Benatia injury [Video]
- Manchester United keeper David De Gea has said ‘Yes’ to Real Madrid [Jugones]
- Liverpool train ahead of FA Cup semi-final v Aston Villa [Video]
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]
- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
After Brøndby 0 – Randers 0 a couple scored on the pitch, had sex by the centre circle [Picture]
- August 27, 2013
At least someone scored at Brøndby on Sunday.
After Randers picked up a point on the road following a goalless draw in round four of the Danish Superliga, a mad event happened on the pitch once all the fans had exited the stadium.
An unknown couple sneaked onto the pitch and started havng sex by the centre circle.
Brøndby press officer Mikkel Davidsen reported the incident on his Twitter feed, and an image of the canoodling couple has since been posted online.
Further reports have also indicated that the pair’s love making failed to last long as the couple were interrupted by the club’s security chief, James Mickel Lauritsen, who threw them out of the stadium.
The image of the couple having sex on Brøndby’s pitch is below.