Afri-can’t! A terrible goalie clanger in Kenya as keeper’s air kick leads to a ridiculously easy goal
- October 31, 2013
Joe Hart’s mistake at Chelsea was made to look like a minor error in judgement compared to the howler committed by Kenyan keeper Dancun Ochieng this week.
The AFC Leopards booked their spot in the GOtv Shield Cup final when they turned over Sofapaka 2-0 on the road in the semis, and striker Allan Wanga opened the scoring with the easiest of goals.
Sofapaka keeper Ochieng suffered a complete brainfart as he rushed out his goal to try and clear a hoofed ball, if the goalie only managing to execute a terrible air kick as he missed the ball completely.
From there all Allan Wanga had to do was slot the ball into the empty net.
Watch Sofapaka keeper Dancun Ochieng’s epic FAIL below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi