A young Sheffield United fan destroys seat at Aston Villa; Takes pic and tweets club if they want it back
- January 4, 2014
Struggling Aston Villa were knocked out of the FA Cup on Saturday afternoon, losing 2-1 at home to League One club Sheffield United.
A young fan managed to get a souvenir from Villa Park, destroying a seat and then taking it away with him.
In another act of stupidity, the boy tweeted Aston Villa asking them if they want their seat back.
The cheek of the Sheffield United fan was too much for even himself to take, with the young lad deleting his own Twitter account soonafter.
- Wolves’ Nouha Dicko absolutely skinned Aston Villa defender Alan Hutton with a br...
- Aston Villa make £7million bid for Lorient striker Jordan Ayew [RMC]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers played dumb when asked about Christian Benteke [Video]
- Fabian Delph’s first day at Man City [video]
- Fabian Delph proved that there is still loyalty in football….but it has a 1-week ...
- Fabian Delph completes move from Aston Villa to Manchester City
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi