A Spanish brothel promised free prostitutes if Atletico Madrid won La Liga [Picture]
- May 17, 2014
In the aftermath of Atletico Madrid’s victory in winning La Liga, one of the pictures which started doing the rounds was an advert in a Spanish paper which caught many people’s attentions.
The advert, posted by “D’Angelo Palace” promised Atletico Madrid free prostitutes if they won La Liga.
The advert said “All whores are free if Atletico Madrid win La Liga – All drinks free from 6 to 8 during the game!”
The brothel was based in Valencia.
See the comical advert below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...