- Best Memes & Tweets as Chelsea man Diego Costa stamps Liverpool out the Cup
- Jose Mourinho interview post Liverpool win [video]
- Jose Mourinho was too busy arguing to notice Branislav Ivanovic scored!
- Diego Costa could have been sent off for 2 stamps for Chelsea v Liverpool [Vid & pics]
- Fan footage of Branislav Ivanovic goal for Chelsea v Liverpool
A Spanish brothel promised free prostitutes if Atletico Madrid won La Liga [Picture]
In the aftermath of Atletico Madrid’s victory in winning La Liga, one of the pictures which started doing the rounds was an advert in a Spanish paper which caught many people’s attentions.
The advert, posted by “D’Angelo Palace” promised Atletico Madrid free prostitutes if they won La Liga.
The advert said “All whores are free if Atletico Madrid win La Liga - All drinks free from 6 to 8 during the game!”
The brothel was based in Valencia.
See the comical advert below.
- Updated: May 17, 2014