- Lionel Messi wants to leave Spain because he feels persecuted by the taxman [El Confidencial]
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
A Spanish brothel promised free prostitutes if Atletico Madrid won La Liga [Picture]
In the aftermath of Atletico Madrid’s victory in winning La Liga, one of the pictures which started doing the rounds was an advert in a Spanish paper which caught many people’s attentions.
The advert, posted by “D’Angelo Palace” promised Atletico Madrid free prostitutes if they won La Liga.
The advert said “All whores are free if Atletico Madrid win La Liga - All drinks free from 6 to 8 during the game!”
The brothel was based in Valencia.
See the comical advert below.
- Updated: May 17, 2014