- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
A Spanish brothel promised free prostitutes if Atletico Madrid won La Liga [Picture]
In the aftermath of Atletico Madrid’s victory in winning La Liga, one of the pictures which started doing the rounds was an advert in a Spanish paper which caught many people’s attentions.
The advert, posted by “D’Angelo Palace” promised Atletico Madrid free prostitutes if they won La Liga.
The advert said “All whores are free if Atletico Madrid win La Liga - All drinks free from 6 to 8 during the game!”
The brothel was based in Valencia.
See the comical advert below.
- Updated: May 17, 2014