A Spanish brothel promised free prostitutes if Atletico Madrid won La Liga [Picture]
- May 17, 2014
In the aftermath of Atletico Madrid’s victory in winning La Liga, one of the pictures which started doing the rounds was an advert in a Spanish paper which caught many people’s attentions.
The advert, posted by “D’Angelo Palace” promised Atletico Madrid free prostitutes if they won La Liga.
The advert said “All whores are free if Atletico Madrid win La Liga – All drinks free from 6 to 8 during the game!”
The brothel was based in Valencia.
See the comical advert below.
- Southampton threaten to sue if Toby Alderweireld is sold to Tottenham [Sky Sports]
- La Liga legend David Villa scores two golazos in 2-1 NYC FC win v Montreal [Official Vi...
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- Atletico Madrid close in on Manchester United target Nicolas Gaitan [Record]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Sevilla announce agreement to sign Spurs target Yevhen Konoplyanka
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi