- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Partizan ultra emasculated his club’s captain, stripped him of his armband after CL defeat
It was slow, methodical, and a scary representation of just how powerful (and feared) Partizan Belgrade’s ultras are.
One of the big shocks in the Champions League on Tuesday night was Partizan Belgrade’s 3-1 aggregate defeat to Bulgaria minnows Ludogorets Razgrad.
After seeing their side capitulate to a team many would have heard of, Partizan’s ultras had their say in a very public fashion.
After the full time whistle the Belgrade fans starting chanting for the board to sacked, which in turn saw the Partizan players head over to their ultras in an effort to calm them down.
Then, in an incredible scene, well-known Partizan ultra leader Miloš Radisavljević Kimi slowly jumped down from the stands onto the pitch, before he calmly walked over to club captain Marku Šćepoviću, removed the armband in emasculating fashion.
Kimi then walked slowly to the bleachers, captain’s armband in hand, without a single Partizan player or security official daring to stop the ultra from doing what he pleased.
Watch the footage below.
- Updated: August 7, 2013