Partizan ultra emasculated his club’s captain, stripped him of his armband after CL defeat
- August 7, 2013
It was slow, methodical, and a scary representation of just how powerful (and feared) Partizan Belgrade’s ultras are.
One of the big shocks in the Champions League on Tuesday night was Partizan Belgrade’s 3-1 aggregate defeat to Bulgaria minnows Ludogorets Razgrad.
After seeing their side capitulate to a team many would have heard of, Partizan’s ultras had their say in a very public fashion.
After the full time whistle the Belgrade fans starting chanting for the board to sacked, which in turn saw the Partizan players head over to their ultras in an effort to calm them down.
Then, in an incredible scene, well-known Partizan ultra leader Miloš Radisavljević Kimi slowly jumped down from the stands onto the pitch, before he calmly walked over to club captain Marku Šćepoviću, removed the armband in emasculating fashion.
Kimi then walked slowly to the bleachers, captain’s armband in hand, without a single Partizan player or security official daring to stop the ultra from doing what he pleased.
Watch the footage below.
- Partizan Belgrade v Red Star Belgrade was delayed as ultras clashed with riot police [V...
- YouTube channel Trollstation upload video of their Tottenham v Partizan pitch invaders
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
- The best jokes as 3 pitch invaders halt Spurs v Partizan
- 3 pitch invaders at Spurs v Partizan were advertising BassBuds headphones
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi