- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
Partizan ultra emasculated his club’s captain, stripped him of his armband after CL defeat
It was slow, methodical, and a scary representation of just how powerful (and feared) Partizan Belgrade’s ultras are.
One of the big shocks in the Champions League on Tuesday night was Partizan Belgrade’s 3-1 aggregate defeat to Bulgaria minnows Ludogorets Razgrad.
After seeing their side capitulate to a team many would have heard of, Partizan’s ultras had their say in a very public fashion.
After the full time whistle the Belgrade fans starting chanting for the board to sacked, which in turn saw the Partizan players head over to their ultras in an effort to calm them down.
Then, in an incredible scene, well-known Partizan ultra leader Miloš Radisavljević Kimi slowly jumped down from the stands onto the pitch, before he calmly walked over to club captain Marku Šćepoviću, removed the armband in emasculating fashion.
Kimi then walked slowly to the bleachers, captain’s armband in hand, without a single Partizan player or security official daring to stop the ultra from doing what he pleased.
Watch the footage below.
- Updated: August 7, 2013