- Chelsea announce Fernando Torres has joined AC Milan (ahead of Atletico Madrid move)
- Arsenal fan membership is confiscated for persistent standing whilst fans stand around him [Pictures]
- Luke Shaw is in Man United squad for Spurs trip [Ashley Young Instagram picture]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas (nice trunks!) kicks a ball into a basketball net at a pool [Instagram]
- 101 Special Offer! Back West Ham at a whopping 6/1 to beat Arsenal!!!!!!
300 angry AC Milan fans blocked players from leaving the San Siro until Kaka & Abbaiti talked them down
The Curva Sud were furious at the full time whistle, and they decided their players couldn’t walk away from their troubles. Literally.
AC Milan dropped two more points on Saturday night in Serie A as the Rossoneri were held to a home draw by Genoa.
Milan had plenty of opportunities to win the game, particularly when Mario Balotelli missed a penalty, but overall the host’s performance was disjointed and poor and that pissed off their fans royally.
The 1-1 result against a Genoa side that played with 10 men for an hour sparked a furious protest after the match as the ultras refused to go home. Instead they crowded around outside the player’s exit, and they demanded to speak to their underperforming stars.
Among the chants from angry supporters they called out ‘Shame on you,’ ‘We’re waiting for you with sticks’ and ‘These brats don’t know what sacrifice is. Their bank accounts are full while people like us work for them.
Mario Balotelli is said to have tried to have left before he was held back by police. Eventually Kaka and Abbiati were escorted outside, and after promising to put in more effort they fans allowd the players to go home.
Pictures of 300 angry AC Milan fans blocking their players from leaving the San Siro on Saturday night are below.
- Updated: November 24, 2013