300 angry AC Milan fans blocked players from leaving the San Siro until Kaka & Abbaiti talked them down
- November 24, 2013
The Curva Sud were furious at the full time whistle, and they decided their players couldn’t walk away from their troubles. Literally.
AC Milan dropped two more points on Saturday night in Serie A as the Rossoneri were held to a home draw by Genoa.
Milan had plenty of opportunities to win the game, particularly when Mario Balotelli missed a penalty, but overall the host’s performance was disjointed and poor and that pissed off their fans royally.
The 1-1 result against a Genoa side that played with 10 men for an hour sparked a furious protest after the match as the ultras refused to go home. Instead they crowded around outside the player’s exit, and they demanded to speak to their underperforming stars.
Among the chants from angry supporters they called out ‘Shame on you,’ ‘We’re waiting for you with sticks’ and ‘These brats don’t know what sacrifice is. Their bank accounts are full while people like us work for them.
Mario Balotelli is said to have tried to have left before he was held back by police. Eventually Kaka and Abbiati were escorted outside, and after promising to put in more effort they fans allowd the players to go home.
Pictures of 300 angry AC Milan fans blocking their players from leaving the San Siro on Saturday night are below.
- Adriano Galliani says Mario Balotelli has changed radically since returning to AC Milan
- Huge Coup: Malaga sign wonderkid Hachim Mastour on two-year loan from AC Milan
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli writes farewell post to Liverpool fans on Facebook
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...