- A young Irish Man United fan goes crazy when he gets tickets for Christmas [Video]
- Late Christmas present? Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud spotted shopping in Victoria Secret [Picture]
- Lukas Podolski: ‘In the next few days I’m going to talk to Arsene Wenger’ [Super Express]
- Chelsea send a warning letter to a fan about standing on his seat during a goal celebration [Picture]
- Chelsea announce Fernando Torres has joined AC Milan (ahead of Atletico Madrid move)
Clint Dempsey scores in injury time as Tottenham hold Manchester United to 1-1 draw
Tottenham 1 – Manchester United 1 (Premier League, January 20, 2013) (Alternative highlights, high quality highlights, MOTD highlights.) David De Gea saved a Jermain Defoe shot on the rebound as Spurs threatened in the 10th minute. United took the lead through a Robin van Persie header from Cleverley’s cross. In the second half, David De Gea made a world class save from Clint Dempsey. Deep into injury time, after Spurs had knocked on the door for much of the second half, Lennon crossed for Clint Dempsey to equalise.
- Updated: January 20, 2013