- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Clint Dempsey scores in injury time as Tottenham hold Manchester United to 1-1 draw
Tottenham 1 – Manchester United 1 (Premier League, January 20, 2013) (Alternative highlights, high quality highlights, MOTD highlights.) David De Gea saved a Jermain Defoe shot on the rebound as Spurs threatened in the 10th minute. United took the lead through a Robin van Persie header from Cleverley’s cross. In the second half, David De Gea made a world class save from Clint Dempsey. Deep into injury time, after Spurs had knocked on the door for much of the second half, Lennon crossed for Clint Dempsey to equalise.
- Updated: January 20, 2013