Clint Dempsey scores in injury time as Tottenham hold Manchester United to 1-1 draw
- January 20, 2013
Tottenham 1 – Manchester United 1 (Premier League, January 20, 2013) (Alternative highlights, high quality highlights, MOTD highlights.) David De Gea saved a Jermain Defoe shot on the rebound as Spurs threatened in the 10th minute. United took the lead through a Robin van Persie header from Cleverley’s cross. In the second half, David De Gea made a world class save from Clint Dempsey. Deep into injury time, after Spurs had knocked on the door for much of the second half, Lennon crossed for Clint Dempsey to equalise.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi