Liverpool win ding-dong encounter with Spurs thanks to late Gerrard penalty
- March 10, 2013
Liverpool 3 – Tottenham 2 (Premier League, March 10, 2013) (Alternative highlights, MOTD highlights) Liverpool took the lead on 20 minutes with a fine near post finish from Luis Suarez from an Enrique through ball. Jan Vertonghen equalised from a Bale cross just before the break. After the break Jan Vertonghen bagged his second from another Bale free-kick. Poor defensive play from Walker and Lloris allowed Liverpool to equalise through Stewart Downing. Liverpool went 3-2 up from a Steven Gerrard penalty after Assou-Ekotto was adjudged to have fouled Suarez.
Pictures below the fold.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...