- All the goals and skills from Neymar’s charity match against Nene [Highlights]
- Portuguese second division player Dally got sent off for flashing his ass after scoring for Freamunde [Video]
- Heart-warming! Everton squad hand out Christmas presents at children’s hospital [Video]
- Nicely done! Nene gets in on the act by scooping the ball over the goalkeeper [Video]
- Ice-cold! Paul Pogba chugs like a train in his penalty shoot-out run-up for Juventus v Napoli [Video]
Liverpool win ding-dong encounter with Spurs thanks to late Gerrard penalty
Liverpool 3 – Tottenham 2 (Premier League, March 10, 2013) (Alternative highlights, MOTD highlights) Liverpool took the lead on 20 minutes with a fine near post finish from Luis Suarez from an Enrique through ball. Jan Vertonghen equalised from a Bale cross just before the break. After the break Jan Vertonghen bagged his second from another Bale free-kick. Poor defensive play from Walker and Lloris allowed Liverpool to equalise through Stewart Downing. Liverpool went 3-2 up from a Steven Gerrard penalty after Assou-Ekotto was adjudged to have fouled Suarez.
Pictures below the fold.
- Updated: March 10, 2013