Liverpool win ding-dong encounter with Spurs thanks to late Gerrard penalty
- March 10, 2013
Liverpool 3 – Tottenham 2 (Premier League, March 10, 2013) (Alternative highlights, MOTD highlights) Liverpool took the lead on 20 minutes with a fine near post finish from Luis Suarez from an Enrique through ball. Jan Vertonghen equalised from a Bale cross just before the break. After the break Jan Vertonghen bagged his second from another Bale free-kick. Poor defensive play from Walker and Lloris allowed Liverpool to equalise through Stewart Downing. Liverpool went 3-2 up from a Steven Gerrard penalty after Assou-Ekotto was adjudged to have fouled Suarez.
Pictures below the fold.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...