FA Cup champions Wigan relegated after crashing to 4-1 defeat at Arsenal
- May 14, 2013
Arsenal 4 – Wigan 1 (Premier League, May 14, 2013) Pre-match build-up. Lukas Podolski headed Arsenal in front. Shaun Maloney equalised with a curling free-kick. Theo Walcott made it 2-1 Arsenal soon after the restart. Lukas Podolski profited from a mix-up in the Wigan defence to scoop the ball over Robles and make it 3-1. Aaron Ramsey made it 4-1 with a neat finish at the near post.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi