- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Smooth! Zlatan Ibrahimovic starts a partnership with Xbox in France wearing a white silk bath robe [Pictures]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s official Twitter account broke the news on Tuesday after that the PSG superstar is the new ambassador for Xbox in France.
Xbox and Zlatan broke the news in bombastic fashion, with the Swedish striker picture sitting in a grand white chiar in a large vintage ball room, with Ibra wearing a Hugh Hefner-esque white silk robe.
Barefooted, but with a glove on one hand, Zlatan sat with an Xbox controller on his knee.
Pictures of Zlatan Ibrahimovic launching his union with Xbox are below.
— Zlatan Ibrahimović (@Ibra_official) November 12, 2013
— Xbox FR (@XboxFR) November 12, 2013
- Updated: November 12, 2013