- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
Is his season over? Yanga-Mbiwa’s horrendous foul on Nasri left Man City’s Frenchman on a stretcher [Vine]
Manchester City and French football fans will be hoping that Samir Nasri’s season and World Cup isn’y over.
Nasri was stretchered of the St James’ Park pitch on Sunday in the Premier League in serious looking circumstances after the Man City midfielder was savagely hacked down from behind by Newcastle’s Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa.
Yanga-Mbiwa’s foul could not be defended – the defender twice kicked at Nasri from behind before eventually grounding his prey – yet incredibly the Newcastle centre-half managed to avoid a red card for his terrible tackle.
It was the second shocking decision referee Mike Jones made in the game after he ruled out Cheik Tiote’s golazo at the end of the first half.
Watch a GIF and a Vine video of Yanga-Mbiwa’s appalling foul on Samir Nasri below.
- Updated: January 12, 2014