- David De Gea lucky to get away with handball outside box v Chelsea [pictures & Tweets]
- Pitch invader in a bright pink dress & blonde wig scored a goal during Blackpool v Fulham [Video]
- 1-0 to the Arsenal: Mesut Ozil provides quality assist for Alexis Sanchez [Best Tweets]
- Hoffenheim 0 – Bayern Munich 2: Sebastian Rode stars in away win [Official highlights]
- Barcelona 2 – Valencia 0: Leo Messi scores his 400th goal in the win [Official Highlights]
WTF! Spurs interim manager Tim Sherwood openly admits he’s an Arsenal fan, Dad goes to Emirates every week [Vine]
- December 21, 2013
This is one of those seemingly innocuous statements that can come back to haunt you.
Unaware that he was on the cusp of being promoted to interim manager at Tottenham Hotspur with AVB on the verge of being sacked, Tim Sherwood appeared on morning TV program Sport & Leisure to discuss a bit of footy.
For some reason, the ex-Spurs player who’s always remained involved at Tottenham since retirement, went out of his way to proclaim he’s a lifelong Arsenal fan, and that his Dad still goes to the Emirates every week.
For anyone who needs reminding, Arsenal and Spurs are sworn North London rivals, and this ain’t gonna go down well in the white half of north London.
They’ll be lapping it up in the red half though.
Watch the Vine video below.
[gthumb id=”388175″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]