WTF! Spurs interim manager Tim Sherwood openly admits he’s an Arsenal fan, Dad goes to Emirates every week [Vine]
This is one of those seemingly innocuous statements that can come back to haunt you.
Unaware that he was on the cusp of being promoted to interim manager at Tottenham Hotspur with AVB on the verge of being sacked, Tim Sherwood appeared on morning TV program Sport & Leisure to discuss a bit of footy.
For some reason, the ex-Spurs player who’s always remained involved at Tottenham since retirement, went out of his way to proclaim he’s a lifelong Arsenal fan, and that his Dad still goes to the Emirates every week.
For anyone who needs reminding, Arsenal and Spurs are sworn North London rivals, and this ain’t gonna go down well in the white half of north London.
They’ll be lapping it up in the red half though.
Watch the Vine video below.
[gthumb id=”388175″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger denies Arsenal will sell contract rebelsDecember 8, 2016
- Top striker criticised for not joining Liverpool or Arsenal (BBC Video)December 8, 2016
- Top broadsheet claims Arsenal may sell a star player to Chelsea as Gunners target Marco ReusDecember 8, 2016
- Chelsea want to sign Alexis Sanchez for dream partnership with Diego Costa [Mirror]December 7, 2016
- All the possible Europa League opponents for SpursDecember 8, 2016
- West Ham beat Spurs to sign Murat Saglam [Times]December 8, 2016
- Dele Alli jokes about the 3rd goal in Spurs win over CSKA Moscow (video)December 8, 2016
- Chelsea’s Michy Batshuayi trolls Tottenham’s NKoudou after his Catinho comparisonDecember 8, 2016