WTF! Odense celebrated Jeppe Hansen birthday covering him with 4 kilograms of cinnamon & giving him red balls
- February 13, 2014
Danish club Odense Boldklub may have the best banter in world football.
The club’s official YouTube channel released an unbelievable video this week showing what OB striker Jeppe Hansen got as a birthday present from his teammates.
In what was clearly a pre-planned well-organised prank, Odense’s training session was suddenly stopped as Hansen was pinned to the ground by a group of his teammates.
Once unable to move, the 25-year-old birthday boy was given his gift as he was drowned in four kilograms of cinnamon.
— Danish Football News (@DanishFooty) February 13, 2014
And if that wasn’t enough, Jeppe Hansen crazily agreed to have more pain inflicted upon him as, in a second video, the striker madly agreed to stand on a goalline with his bare bum revealed as teammate Martin Spelmann fired footballs at his uncovered cheeks.
@101greatgoals we played cards and I lost
— Jeppe Hansen (@Jeppe29) February 13, 2014
Enjoy the two Jackass videos from Odense’s training ground this week below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...