- Lionel Messi wants to leave Spain because he feels persecuted by the taxman [El Confidencial]
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
WTF! Odense celebrated Jeppe Hansen birthday covering him with 4 kilograms of cinnamon & giving him red balls
Danish club Odense Boldklub may have the best banter in world football.
The club’s official YouTube channel released an unbelievable video this week showing what OB striker Jeppe Hansen got as a birthday present from his teammates.
In what was clearly a pre-planned well-organised prank, Odense’s training session was suddenly stopped as Hansen was pinned to the ground by a group of his teammates.
Once unable to move, the 25-year-old birthday boy was given his gift as he was drowned in four kilograms of cinnamon.
— Danish Football News (@DanishFooty) February 13, 2014
And if that wasn’t enough, Jeppe Hansen crazily agreed to have more pain inflicted upon him as, in a second video, the striker madly agreed to stand on a goalline with his bare bum revealed as teammate Martin Spelmann fired footballs at his uncovered cheeks.
@101greatgoals we played cards and I lost
— Jeppe Hansen (@Jeppe29) February 13, 2014
Enjoy the two Jackass videos from Odense’s training ground this week below.
- Updated: February 13, 2014