- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
WTF! Chelsea’s USA online store is hacked, now selling an Arsenal baby onesie
Chelsea fans were in uproar late on Wednesday night after a page on their online American megastore advertised an Arsenal baby onesie.
The Arsenal onesie was priced at $16.99, and the post came complete with the following description:
The have won 13 First Division and Premier League titles and 10 FA Cups. They are your Gunners. Show your support in this cool, unique tee. 100% cotton tee with a tagless design for added comfort.
How the Arsenal apparel came to be advertised on the site remains a mystery, but the most sensible explanation appears to be that the site was hacked.
At the time of writing the page was still active on the Chelsea website (see here).
We can only assume someone is getting sacked in the morning.
A screengrab of the Arsenal baby onesie on Chelsea’s USA online store can be seen below.
- Updated: July 10, 2013