WTF! Chelsea’s USA online store is hacked, now selling an Arsenal baby onesie
- July 10, 2013
Chelsea fans were in uproar late on Wednesday night after a page on their online American megastore advertised an Arsenal baby onesie.
The Arsenal onesie was priced at $16.99, and the post came complete with the following description:
The have won 13 First Division and Premier League titles and 10 FA Cups. They are your Gunners. Show your support in this cool, unique tee. 100% cotton tee with a tagless design for added comfort.
How the Arsenal apparel came to be advertised on the site remains a mystery, but the most sensible explanation appears to be that the site was hacked.
At the time of writing the page was still active on the Chelsea website (see here).
We can only assume someone is getting sacked in the morning.
A screengrab of the Arsenal baby onesie on Chelsea’s USA online store can be seen below.
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Arsenal stars like Petr Cech & Olivier Giroud photobomb unsuspecting fans (Officia...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi