WTF! Chelsea’s USA online store is hacked, now selling an Arsenal baby onesie
Chelsea fans were in uproar late on Wednesday night after a page on their online American megastore advertised an Arsenal baby onesie.
The Arsenal onesie was priced at $16.99, and the post came complete with the following description:
The have won 13 First Division and Premier League titles and 10 FA Cups. They are your Gunners. Show your support in this cool, unique tee. 100% cotton tee with a tagless design for added comfort.
How the Arsenal apparel came to be advertised on the site remains a mystery, but the most sensible explanation appears to be that the site was hacked.
At the time of writing the page was still active on the Chelsea website (see here).
We can only assume someone is getting sacked in the morning.
A screengrab of the Arsenal baby onesie on Chelsea’s USA online store can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Carlo Ancelotti accuses Man United & Arsenal owners of prioritizing money over winning [Talk...May 26th, 2016
- Comedian destroys Arsenal old boy Robin van Persie with Dennis Bergkamp comparison (Video)May 26th, 2016
- Arsenal fans respond to rumours linking Hector Bellerin with move back to Barcelona [Tweets]May 26th, 2016
- Arsenal favourites to sign Alvaro Morata in whopping £53m deal [COPE]May 26th, 2016
- The full list of Official Jose Mourinho Merchandise is staggering, and ridiculous [Graphic]May 26th, 2016
- Kurt Zouma updates Chelsea fans with good news [Instragram Video]May 26th, 2016
- Chelsea’s Ruben Loftus-Cheek bags superb brace in 4-0 England U21 win (Official Highlights)May 26th, 2016
- Hilarious: Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku gets brilliantly pranked in Belgium training (Video)May 26th, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014