- Martin Odegaard takes part in first senior Real Madrid training session [Video]
- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
WTF! Chelsea’s USA online store is hacked, now selling an Arsenal baby onesie
Chelsea fans were in uproar late on Wednesday night after a page on their online American megastore advertised an Arsenal baby onesie.
The Arsenal onesie was priced at $16.99, and the post came complete with the following description:
The have won 13 First Division and Premier League titles and 10 FA Cups. They are your Gunners. Show your support in this cool, unique tee. 100% cotton tee with a tagless design for added comfort.
How the Arsenal apparel came to be advertised on the site remains a mystery, but the most sensible explanation appears to be that the site was hacked.
At the time of writing the page was still active on the Chelsea website (see here).
We can only assume someone is getting sacked in the morning.
A screengrab of the Arsenal baby onesie on Chelsea’s USA online store can be seen below.
- Updated: July 10, 2013