WTF! Chelsea’s USA online store is hacked, now selling an Arsenal baby onesie
Chelsea fans were in uproar late on Wednesday night after a page on their online American megastore advertised an Arsenal baby onesie.
The Arsenal onesie was priced at $16.99, and the post came complete with the following description:
The have won 13 First Division and Premier League titles and 10 FA Cups. They are your Gunners. Show your support in this cool, unique tee. 100% cotton tee with a tagless design for added comfort.
How the Arsenal apparel came to be advertised on the site remains a mystery, but the most sensible explanation appears to be that the site was hacked.
At the time of writing the page was still active on the Chelsea website (see here).
We can only assume someone is getting sacked in the morning.
A screengrab of the Arsenal baby onesie on Chelsea’s USA online store can be seen below.
- Good Guy John Terry shoots for Love, nominates former Chelsea teammates (Video)
- The 10 best passers in the Premier League so far, featuring Arsenal & Chelsea stars
- Jose Mourinho threatens to kill himself if Chelsea replace him with Brendan Rodgers (Sp...
- Jose Mourinho admits Chelsea’s results have been bad, thanks Roman Abramovich [Ga...
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...