World Ending? Roberto Soldado scores 1st goal from open play since October (approx 1032 mins) for Spurs v Cardiff
- March 2, 2014
Open play goals aren’t really Roberto Soldado’s bag; he’s more of a penalty goalscorer.
The Spaniard’s suffered a terrible crisis in front of goal when it comes to actual open play for Spurs this season, where he had a whopping 1 goal until today.
The world may be ending, as he doubled his open play tally against Spurs today, finishing from a nice Adebayor assist.
It was Bobby Soldier’s first league goal from open play since October, which added up to approximately 1,032 minutes.
To be fair he couldn’t really miss, but as the old saying goes, if you’re not in ya can’t win!
As the pic above shows, the pressure is finally off Soldado’s shoulders, and it feels good.
Watch the Vine below.
[gthumb id=”408669″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...