World Ending? Roberto Soldado scores 1st goal from open play since October (approx 1032 mins) for Spurs v Cardiff
Open play goals aren’t really Roberto Soldado’s bag; he’s more of a penalty goalscorer.
The Spaniard’s suffered a terrible crisis in front of goal when it comes to actual open play for Spurs this season, where he had a whopping 1 goal until today.
The world may be ending, as he doubled his open play tally against Spurs today, finishing from a nice Adebayor assist.
It was Bobby Soldier’s first league goal from open play since October, which added up to approximately 1,032 minutes.
To be fair he couldn’t really miss, but as the old saying goes, if you’re not in ya can’t win!
As the pic above shows, the pressure is finally off Soldado’s shoulders, and it feels good.
Watch the Vine below.
[gthumb id=”408669″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Watch Live Stream
- Roberto Soldao damages cruciate ligament. Villarreal striker out for 6 monthsAugust 10, 2016
- Roberto Soldado destroyed after Roberto Firmino roulette [Video & Tweets]May 6, 2016
- The Times reveal LVG’s salary & bonus structure at Man UnitedMay 6, 2016
- Soldado: I always knew Harry Kane would develop into a top playerApril 28, 2016
- Spurs’ Son Heung-min could miss nearly two years due to South Korean military serviceSeptember 29, 2016
- Spurs star Sonaldo nutmegs Arsenal youngster Calum Chambers (video)September 29, 2016
- Spurs players celebrate CSKA win on InstagramSeptember 28, 2016
- Hilarious: Georges-Kevin N’Koudou praises his own performance [Tweet]September 27, 2016