World Ending? Roberto Soldado scores 1st goal from open play since October (approx 1032 mins) for Spurs v Cardiff
- March 2, 2014
Open play goals aren’t really Roberto Soldado’s bag; he’s more of a penalty goalscorer.
The Spaniard’s suffered a terrible crisis in front of goal when it comes to actual open play for Spurs this season, where he had a whopping 1 goal until today.
The world may be ending, as he doubled his open play tally against Spurs today, finishing from a nice Adebayor assist.
It was Bobby Soldier’s first league goal from open play since October, which added up to approximately 1,032 minutes.
To be fair he couldn’t really miss, but as the old saying goes, if you’re not in ya can’t win!
As the pic above shows, the pressure is finally off Soldado’s shoulders, and it feels good.
Watch the Vine below.
[gthumb id=”408669″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Tottenham striker Roberto Soldado spotted on an Easyjet plane to Ibiza [Tweets]
- Sevilla want Roberto Soldado, player wants to leave Tottenham [Super Deporte]
- Spurs striker Roberto Soldado holds talks with Villarreal [Mundo Deportivo]
- Tottenham Hotspur to take astonishing £15million loss on Galatasary target Roberto Sold...
- Galatasaray are prepared to match €3m Roberto Soldado’s salary at Spurs [AMK]
- Roberto Soldado teaches his Spurs teammate Andros Townsend how to dive [Instagram Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi