- Due to Modric’s stem cell treatment & Arsenal’s interest, Lucas Silva might not go to Real Madrid [Marca]
- Adam Lallana’s impressive individual highlights from Liverpool’s 3-1 win over Bournemouth [Video]
- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho asked if Chelsea can win the quadruple [talkSPORT audio]
- Skills! Man City’s Stevan Jovetic posts video doing kick-ups with an American football [Video]
- Autopsy reveals JS Kabylie’s Albert Ebosse was murdered in Algeria. Not killed by a thrown projectile
Wilfried Zaha takes to Twitter to deny he is sleeping with David Moyes’ daughter
Manchester United’s lacklustre performances so far this season under David Moyes, has begged a number of questions about the former Everton boss.
Ashley Young’s regular starts, Anderson’s appearances, the lack of Shinji Kagawa for much of the season have all been heavily criticised by Manchester United fans and seemingly the rest of the planet.
As one of just three summer signings, Wilfried Zaha has been one of those players that would have been expected to play a lot more for Manchester United this season.
With no goals from open play in the Premier League since the opening day and some fine performances for Crystal Palace in their promotion season, Zaha has been billed as a potential saviour for Moyes and Manchester United.
Zaha has played precisely zero minutes of football for Manchester United in the Premier League, so there must be another reason why he hasn’t started for David Moyes.
Hence the rumour (above) and quick denial from Zaha today, below.
After the two Tweets are Wilfried Zaha’s individual highlights from his Under-21 performance against Bolton last night, where he scored the third goal in a 4-0 Manchester United win.
[gthumb id="360164" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: October 1, 2013