Wilfried Zaha takes to Twitter to deny he is sleeping with David Moyes’ daughter
- October 1, 2013
Manchester United’s lacklustre performances so far this season under David Moyes, has begged a number of questions about the former Everton boss.
Ashley Young’s regular starts, Anderson’s appearances, the lack of Shinji Kagawa for much of the season have all been heavily criticised by Manchester United fans and seemingly the rest of the planet.
As one of just three summer signings, Wilfried Zaha has been one of those players that would have been expected to play a lot more for Manchester United this season.
With no goals from open play in the Premier League since the opening day and some fine performances for Crystal Palace in their promotion season, Zaha has been billed as a potential saviour for Moyes and Manchester United.
Zaha has played precisely zero minutes of football for Manchester United in the Premier League, so there must be another reason why he hasn’t started for David Moyes.
Hence the rumour (above) and quick denial from Zaha today, below.
After the two Tweets are Wilfried Zaha’s individual highlights from his Under-21 performance against Bolton last night, where he scored the third goal in a 4-0 Manchester United win.
[gthumb id=”360164″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...