- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Why does Charlie Adam HATE Spurs so much?! His latest assault on Paulinho was a disgrace!
- Updated: December 30, 2013
Charlie Adam has a vendetta against Tottenham Hotspur!
The Scottish midfielder has made it his business to injure key players at Spurs on a regular basis.
Gareth Bale was traditionally Charlie Adam’s target.
In 2011, Adam snapped Bale’s ankle ligaments in a game between Blackpool and Tottenham at White Hart Lane, leaving the Welsh forward out for three months. (See third video below.)
The next shocker from Adam on Bale, came in a PRE-SEASON friendly (!) in July 2012 (second video below) – a completely unnecessary challenge leaving the Welsh star on crutches in a meaningless game in Baltimore.
Finally, Adam added to the tale of Spurs woe with a horrible challenge on Paulinho yesterday. (First video below.)
The butcher of Stoke had only been on the pitch for 12 minutes and was not booked by referee Kevin Friend.
See all three of Charlie Adam’s disgraceful challenges on Gareth Bale (x2) and Paulinho below.