When he was young: 14-year-old Clarence Seedorf on a Dutch TV gameshow with his family
- January 6, 2013
This is ancient TV gold.
Dutch legend Clarence Seedorf, now 36, last week showed off showbiz qualities singing an excellent rendition of ‘Sitting on the dock of the bay’ on Brazilian TV. However that was far from Seedorf first encounter with an entertainment TV show.
Back in 1990, when Clarence was just 14-years-old, he appeared alongside his family on a Dutch gameshow called Ted’s familiespelshow hosted by local legend Ted Braak.
The format of the show is slightly unknown, but the Seedorfs didn’t leave the studio empty handed.
Clarence, already a man-boy in his mid-teens with his beaming smile and afro hair, walked away with colour remote-controlled TV that was sooped-up with Teletext!
Watch Clarence Seedorf as a teenager on Dutch TV below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...