When he was young: 14-year-old Clarence Seedorf on a Dutch TV gameshow with his family
- January 6, 2013
This is ancient TV gold.
Dutch legend Clarence Seedorf, now 36, last week showed off showbiz qualities singing an excellent rendition of ‘Sitting on the dock of the bay’ on Brazilian TV. However that was far from Seedorf first encounter with an entertainment TV show.
Back in 1990, when Clarence was just 14-years-old, he appeared alongside his family on a Dutch gameshow called Ted’s familiespelshow hosted by local legend Ted Braak.
The format of the show is slightly unknown, but the Seedorfs didn’t leave the studio empty handed.
Clarence, already a man-boy in his mid-teens with his beaming smile and afro hair, walked away with colour remote-controlled TV that was sooped-up with Teletext!
Watch Clarence Seedorf as a teenager on Dutch TV below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]