- Howard Webb discusses yellow cards and discipline with Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville
- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus scores before sustaining ankle injury against Paderborn [Video]
- TalkSPORT dedicate video to the many faces of Arsene Wenger
- Jamie Carragher asked if Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard should be dropped, dodges the question [Video]
- Gary Neville asks Howard Webb ‘What makes a headbutt’ re Wilshere’s ‘nut’ on Fellaini [Video]
When he was young: 14-year-old Clarence Seedorf on a Dutch TV gameshow with his family
This is ancient TV gold.
Dutch legend Clarence Seedorf, now 36, last week showed off showbiz qualities singing an excellent rendition of ‘Sitting on the dock of the bay’ on Brazilian TV. However that was far from Seedorf first encounter with an entertainment TV show.
Back in 1990, when Clarence was just 14-years-old, he appeared alongside his family on a Dutch gameshow called Ted’s familiespelshow hosted by local legend Ted Braak.
The format of the show is slightly unknown, but the Seedorfs didn’t leave the studio empty handed.
Clarence, already a man-boy in his mid-teens with his beaming smile and afro hair, walked away with colour remote-controlled TV that was sooped-up with Teletext!
Watch Clarence Seedorf as a teenager on Dutch TV below.
- Updated: January 6, 2013