- Zlatan Ibrahimovic tipped to leave PSG to finish his career at AS Roma [Aftonbladet]
- The next stops on Martin Ødegaard’s European tour are Manchesters United & City [VG]
- Chelsea had got of four yellows for simulation, double than any other EPL club this season [Graphic]
- NBC called Juan Mata “Marijuana Mata” during Man United’s draw with Tottenham [Pictures]
- Bayern’s Bastian Schweinsteiger spends vacation supporting girlfriend Ana Ivanovic [Pictures]
When he was young: 14-year-old Clarence Seedorf on a Dutch TV gameshow with his family
This is ancient TV gold.
Dutch legend Clarence Seedorf, now 36, last week showed off showbiz qualities singing an excellent rendition of ‘Sitting on the dock of the bay’ on Brazilian TV. However that was far from Seedorf first encounter with an entertainment TV show.
Back in 1990, when Clarence was just 14-years-old, he appeared alongside his family on a Dutch gameshow called Ted’s familiespelshow hosted by local legend Ted Braak.
The format of the show is slightly unknown, but the Seedorfs didn’t leave the studio empty handed.
Clarence, already a man-boy in his mid-teens with his beaming smile and afro hair, walked away with colour remote-controlled TV that was sooped-up with Teletext!
Watch Clarence Seedorf as a teenager on Dutch TV below.
- Updated: January 6, 2013