- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Wesley Sneijder agrees deal with Tottenham, set for move from Inter Milan
- Updated: December 25, 2012
Respected Italian journalist Tancredi Palmeri has broken some transfer news that will feel like a Christmas present for many Spurs fans this morning.
Palmeri has told TalkSPORT that Tottenham have agreed personal terms with Dutch playmaker Wesley Sneijder who is ready to move to London.
Sneijder is now waiting for Spurs and Inter Milan to agree terms with a deal of around 12 million euros set to be completed early in the transfer window.
This would be seen as a major coup for Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy as Sneijder has long been linked with a move to England to sign for Manchester United.
Most recently, Russian giants Anzhi were also linked with the classy former Ajax and Real Madrid midfielder. Sneijder, according to Palmeri, sees Spurs as a rising team and is eager to play in the Premier League.
Sneijder, 28, has not played for Inter Milan for three months due to a dispute with the Nerazzurri which was reportedly over his refusal to take a pay cut.
Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas has been keen to add creativity to his side after coming close to signing Joao Moutinho at the end of the summer transfer window.
This was there for all to see in Tottenham’s 0-0 draw with Stoke on Saturday. Footage of Wesley Sneijder in action can be seen on the video below.