- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Wesley Sneijder agrees deal with Tottenham, set for move from Inter Milan
Respected Italian journalist Tancredi Palmeri has broken some transfer news that will feel like a Christmas present for many Spurs fans this morning.
Palmeri has told TalkSPORT that Tottenham have agreed personal terms with Dutch playmaker Wesley Sneijder who is ready to move to London.
Sneijder is now waiting for Spurs and Inter Milan to agree terms with a deal of around 12 million euros set to be completed early in the transfer window.
This would be seen as a major coup for Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy as Sneijder has long been linked with a move to England to sign for Manchester United.
Most recently, Russian giants Anzhi were also linked with the classy former Ajax and Real Madrid midfielder. Sneijder, according to Palmeri, sees Spurs as a rising team and is eager to play in the Premier League.
Sneijder, 28, has not played for Inter Milan for three months due to a dispute with the Nerazzurri which was reportedly over his refusal to take a pay cut.
Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas has been keen to add creativity to his side after coming close to signing Joao Moutinho at the end of the summer transfer window.
This was there for all to see in Tottenham’s 0-0 draw with Stoke on Saturday. Footage of Wesley Sneijder in action can be seen on the video below.
- Updated: December 25, 2012