Viktor Fischer (Ajax) scores Bergkampesque chipped golazo in front of the man himself v NEC
- March 31, 2013
Viktor Fischer has clearly picked up a few tricks from Ajax assistant manager Dennis Bergkamp.
Danish international Fischer is lighting up the Eredivisie this season with his impressive displays for Ajax, with a maturity belying his 18 years.
Fischer scored two today in Ajax’s 4-1 win over NEC, with the second the highlight of the game.
Running onto a neatly threaded pass, Fischer looked up and spotted the NEC keeper off his line.
Setting himself, he placed a perfectly weighted dink over the keeper and back under the crossbar for an awesome Bergkampesque golazo under the watchful eye of the man himself, watching from the sideline. (Was it that good that NEC keeper Gabor Babos applauded him? Watch out for a glimpse of Babos at 0:22)
If the finish was Bergkampesque, the celebration was Cantonesque! It’s safe to say not a lot fazes Viktor Ficscher.
It was a golazo that brought to mind his assistant manager Dennis Bergkamps’s chip against Bayer Leverkusen for Arsenal in the Champions League in 2002.
Enjoy Viktor Fischer’s awesome dinked golazo below, with Bergkamp’s golazo on the second clip for comparison.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”308093″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...