Viktor Fischer (Ajax) scores Bergkampesque chipped golazo in front of the man himself v NEC
- March 31, 2013
Viktor Fischer has clearly picked up a few tricks from Ajax assistant manager Dennis Bergkamp.
Danish international Fischer is lighting up the Eredivisie this season with his impressive displays for Ajax, with a maturity belying his 18 years.
Fischer scored two today in Ajax’s 4-1 win over NEC, with the second the highlight of the game.
Running onto a neatly threaded pass, Fischer looked up and spotted the NEC keeper off his line.
Setting himself, he placed a perfectly weighted dink over the keeper and back under the crossbar for an awesome Bergkampesque golazo under the watchful eye of the man himself, watching from the sideline. (Was it that good that NEC keeper Gabor Babos applauded him? Watch out for a glimpse of Babos at 0:22)
If the finish was Bergkampesque, the celebration was Cantonesque! It’s safe to say not a lot fazes Viktor Ficscher.
It was a golazo that brought to mind his assistant manager Dennis Bergkamps’s chip against Bayer Leverkusen for Arsenal in the Champions League in 2002.
Enjoy Viktor Fischer’s awesome dinked golazo below, with Bergkamp’s golazo on the second clip for comparison.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”308093″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi