- Rodgers Out? Liverpool boss compared to David Moyes at Man United last season [Stats & Graphic]
- LOLZ! Brad Jones fell asleep on the Liverpool bench during 3-1 loss at Crystal Palace [Vine]
- Liverpool fans blast Gerrard, Lovren & Rodgers after 3-1 loss to Crystal Palace [Best Tweets]
- Hull City v Tottenham [Team Sheets]
- Barcelona defender Thomas Vermaelen injured AGAIN with fresh hamstring problem [Mundo Deportivo]
TV money distribution graphic: Crazy comparison between La Liga and Premier League
The way the La Liga table is shaping up Barcelona are likely to hit the 100 point mark in May.
The visible divide between the top two – Barcelona and Real Madrid – and the rest of the league is huge.
What’s more worrying is the income from Television coverage means no other club in the league has any sort of chance of catching the big two up.
Kudos must go to Atletico Madrid who somehow manage to keep up with the big spending giants despite a much lower budget.
Upon comparing the distribution of TV money to the Premier League last season, you can see why the English top tier is a much more competitive league.
- Updated: November 13, 2013