TV money distribution graphic: Crazy comparison between La Liga and Premier League
- November 13, 2013
The way the La Liga table is shaping up Barcelona are likely to hit the 100 point mark in May.
The visible divide between the top two – Barcelona and Real Madrid – and the rest of the league is huge.
What’s more worrying is the income from Television coverage means no other club in the league has any sort of chance of catching the big two up.
Kudos must go to Atletico Madrid who somehow manage to keep up with the big spending giants despite a much lower budget.
Upon comparing the distribution of TV money to the Premier League last season, you can see why the English top tier is a much more competitive league.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...