TV money distribution graphic: Crazy comparison between La Liga and Premier League
- November 13, 2013
The way the La Liga table is shaping up Barcelona are likely to hit the 100 point mark in May.
The visible divide between the top two – Barcelona and Real Madrid – and the rest of the league is huge.
What’s more worrying is the income from Television coverage means no other club in the league has any sort of chance of catching the big two up.
Kudos must go to Atletico Madrid who somehow manage to keep up with the big spending giants despite a much lower budget.
Upon comparing the distribution of TV money to the Premier League last season, you can see why the English top tier is a much more competitive league.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi