- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
TV money distribution graphic: Crazy comparison between La Liga and Premier League
The way the La Liga table is shaping up Barcelona are likely to hit the 100 point mark in May.
The visible divide between the top two – Barcelona and Real Madrid – and the rest of the league is huge.
What’s more worrying is the income from Television coverage means no other club in the league has any sort of chance of catching the big two up.
Kudos must go to Atletico Madrid who somehow manage to keep up with the big spending giants despite a much lower budget.
Upon comparing the distribution of TV money to the Premier League last season, you can see why the English top tier is a much more competitive league.
- Updated: November 13, 2013