TV money distribution graphic: Crazy comparison between La Liga and Premier League
- November 13, 2013
The way the La Liga table is shaping up Barcelona are likely to hit the 100 point mark in May.
The visible divide between the top two – Barcelona and Real Madrid – and the rest of the league is huge.
What’s more worrying is the income from Television coverage means no other club in the league has any sort of chance of catching the big two up.
Kudos must go to Atletico Madrid who somehow manage to keep up with the big spending giants despite a much lower budget.
Upon comparing the distribution of TV money to the Premier League last season, you can see why the English top tier is a much more competitive league.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...