- Egyptian presenter reads the news wearing a CD Nacional (Portugal) shirt [Video]
- ‘Never a penalty, Colback dived!’ Mini-Manchester United fan on 3-1 win v Newcastle [Video]
- So Close! Neymar flicks the ball up to make his own bicycle kick during Charity Match [Video]
- MMA Star Jose Aldo humiliates Neymar with a Rainbow Flick! [Video]
- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
Sporting Lisbon reject a €25 million bid from Arsenal for William Carvalho [A Bola]
The front page of Portuguese paper A Bola on Thursday carves out a small space to inform readers that Arsenal have had an official approach for William Carvalho rejected.
According to the headline, Sporting Lisbon have refused to sell the defensive midfielder to the Gunners are receiving a bid of €25 million.
The bid seems to have failed as Sporting are seeking a higher valuation on their prized asset, and by all accounts Arsenal will return with an improved offer before the transfer window closes in 10 days time.
Arsenal appear to be in need of more bodies in midfield after Mikel Arteta picked up an injury in the Champions League match against Besiktas on Tuesday night.
See a copy of the front page of A Bola on Thursday below.
- Updated: August 21, 2014