Shinji Kagawa agrees to leave Man United for Borussia Dortmund. Clubs working on deal [Der Westen]
It’s looking increasingly likely that Japanese star Shinji Kagawa will leave Manchester United to return to Borussia Dortmund before the transfer window closes on August 31st.
German paper Der Westen are reporting on Friday that, whilst United and BVB are yet to finalise terms, Kagawa has agreed to make the move back to the Westfalenstadion.
Der Westen add that the “evidence is mouthing” that the Kagawa deal will happen, and that “Dortmund and the Japanese star are already agreed” on the deal.
Looking further afield, reports are swirling that Dortmund will re-sign Kagawa, whom they sold to United for €17 million, for just over €10 million plus a possible €2.5 million in add-ons.
That would seem like a brilliant bit of business for Jurgen Klopp’s outfit.
Other tidbits relayed by Der Westen include the fact that BVB’s Kevin Grosskreutz called up Kagawa this week to convince his old teammate to return to the Bundesliga club.
Man Utd v Burnley – Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 5/1 Man Utd to beat Burnley!
Exclusive Offer: Back Man Utd to beat Burnley at incredible odds of 5/1!
Back Man Utd at the current Sportsbook price. Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs, if Man Utd win.
- Borussia Dortmund v VfB Stuttgart: Online Live Streaming video [HD]
- Chelsea to battle Arsenal for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Blues tipped for a low ball offer [Sun]
- As Arsenal circle, watch every single Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang goal in his Bundesliga career (Of...
- Dortmund place €60m price tag on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Arsenal seriously interested [Bild]
- Man United old boys Shinji Kagawa & Chicharito score in the German Cup (Videos)
- After Jurgen Klopp, will Shinji Kagawa be next? Liverpool fans hope to sign Man United old-boy [T...
- Ten of the worst footballer adverts, feat. Shinji Kagawa and Lionel Messi (Video)
- Dancing feet: Borussia Dortmund’s Shinji Kagawa scores tremendous goal for Japan (Video)