Shinji Kagawa agrees to leave Man United for Borussia Dortmund. Clubs working on deal [Der Westen]
- August 29, 2014
It’s looking increasingly likely that Japanese star Shinji Kagawa will leave Manchester United to return to Borussia Dortmund before the transfer window closes on August 31st.
German paper Der Westen are reporting on Friday that, whilst United and BVB are yet to finalise terms, Kagawa has agreed to make the move back to the Westfalenstadion.
Der Westen add that the “evidence is mouthing” that the Kagawa deal will happen, and that “Dortmund and the Japanese star are already agreed” on the deal.
Looking further afield, reports are swirling that Dortmund will re-sign Kagawa, whom they sold to United for €17 million, for just over €10 million plus a possible €2.5 million in add-ons.
That would seem like a brilliant bit of business for Jurgen Klopp’s outfit.
Other tidbits relayed by Der Westen include the fact that BVB’s Kevin Grosskreutz called up Kagawa this week to convince his old teammate to return to the Bundesliga club.
Man Utd v Burnley – Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 5/1 Man Utd to beat Burnley!
Exclusive Offer: Back Man Utd to beat Burnley at incredible odds of 5/1!
Back Man Utd at the current Sportsbook price. Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs, if Man Utd win.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]