- Man United’s Radamel Falcao posts picture & religious message on Instagram to celebrate Christmas
- Man United loan star Nani (Sporting) dresses up as Santa Claus to deliver presents [Picture]
- Behind the Scenes of James Milner’s boring Christmas video for Man City [Video]
- Borussia Dortmund release incredible video of fans & players singing ‘Jingle Bells’ [Video]
- PSG want to sign Adnan Januzaj on 6 month loan from Manchester United [Le Parisien]
Shinji Kagawa agrees to leave Man United for Borussia Dortmund. Clubs working on deal [Der Westen]
It’s looking increasingly likely that Japanese star Shinji Kagawa will leave Manchester United to return to Borussia Dortmund before the transfer window closes on August 31st.
German paper Der Westen are reporting on Friday that, whilst United and BVB are yet to finalise terms, Kagawa has agreed to make the move back to the Westfalenstadion.
Der Westen add that the “evidence is mouthing” that the Kagawa deal will happen, and that “Dortmund and the Japanese star are already agreed” on the deal.
Looking further afield, reports are swirling that Dortmund will re-sign Kagawa, whom they sold to United for €17 million, for just over €10 million plus a possible €2.5 million in add-ons.
That would seem like a brilliant bit of business for Jurgen Klopp’s outfit.
Other tidbits relayed by Der Westen include the fact that BVB’s Kevin Grosskreutz called up Kagawa this week to convince his old teammate to return to the Bundesliga club.
Man Utd v Burnley – Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 5/1 Man Utd to beat Burnley!
Exclusive Offer: Back Man Utd to beat Burnley at incredible odds of 5/1!
Back Man Utd at the current Sportsbook price. Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs, if Man Utd win.
- Updated: August 29, 2014