O Jogo categorically deny Porto will sell Arsenal target Juan Fernando Quintero
- August 1, 2014
The front page of Portuguese daily O Jogo carries a message for all Arsenal fans.
Amid fevered rumours that the Gunners are about to land Colombian attacking midfielder Juan Fernando Quintero from FC Porto, O Jogo post a denial of the story on their Friday edition.
The paper report “Saída de Quintero – fora de hipótese” – the departure of Quintero – its not an option.
Unfortunately article in O Jogo is stuck behind a paywall, with the only other information provided on the website being that the Quintero link to Arsenal is said to be a rumour which was born on social media sites, while O Jogo also note that the gossipers are claiming that Arsenal would shell out 20 million euros for the 21-year-old South American.
It’s also worth noting that Quintero in under contract at FC Porto until 2017.
See a copy of the front page of O Jogo on Friday below.
- Arsenal’s Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain sets himself goals target this season (Video)
- Francis Coquelin celebrated The Ox’s goal v Chelsea with manic relish (Vine)
- Wenger plays dumb over Mourinho snub, talks about managers respecting each other…...
- Arsene Wenger has nostalgic banter with his former Arsenal player Ian Wright (Video)
- Arsenal boss Wenger smirks at Mourinho’s suggestion that Chelsea were the better ...
- Chelsea fan tells Arsenal to enjoy Community Shield, last trophy they’ll win for ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi